Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: oops

bluto said:
This is "where are you from"
Not "where are you comeing from"
This is a life not a death topic.
:amazed:

This is also in the Off-Topic Forum (oddly enough)
So, things tend to get ..... gee....... I don't know.......Off-Topic maybe?
You must be new...Welcome to TF! Please try out the quizes in the OS and Networking forums.

-Mike

mikesgroovin said:
*Sigh*

So, can you post where you read this as this is something very common that I hear from people that don't live here....LOL

I suppose you also think that it rains all the time here?

In fact, most of the suicides are reported in BC, Canada. Seattle being very close takes a lot of blame. You may be statistically correct, but you're absolutely wrong about it being a bad place to live. Actually this city is BEAUTIFUL! Wow......ya know something??? Guess who takes the #1 spot for suicides per state.......CA!

DOH.

But I moved here from England 4 yrs ago...so im not suicidal! I cant figure out why...i mean...BC is such a beautiful place to live, Vancouver is ranked the 3rd most desirable city to live in... Oh well...im happy here. Its a swell place to live!

mikesgroovin said:
*Sigh*

So, can you post where you read this as this is something very common that I hear from people that don't live here....LOL

I suppose you also think that it rains all the time here?

In fact, most of the suicides are reported in BC, Canada. Seattle being very close takes a lot of blame. You may be statistically correct, but you're absolutely wrong about it being a bad place to live. Actually this city is BEAUTIFUL! Wow......ya know something??? Guess who takes the #1 spot for suicides per state.......CA!

Ive heard that a few times too. I have seen some numbers and they did prove this wrong. However, I dont remember where I found them. Hopefully somebody can find some suicide numbers for the US.

As for it raining in Washington....well, thats just not true. I do believe we have the city that gets the most rain per year, though. But overall it doesnt rain as much as people though. Heck, when I was in Georgia, I saw rain more often then I did when I was back home in Washington.

Yea, statiscally (2001 statistics) BC is the most suicidal in Canada. I agree though, I hear that it is just amazing there. I'll go up there next weekend to check it out. Never been to Canada before!

Wyoming is nothing but wide open space and very few people. The only thing there is to do is FISH, CAMP, HUNT and watch the young kids waiste their live doing drugs so yea come to wyo. it will be a great exspeirence for you...

mike i live a few hours from seattle and visited there a few times. it actually does rain alot, but not all the time. the city is georgous, mostly because of the skyscrapers there. if i went back i would bring my camera to take a picture of them.

there is one bad thing about seattle: why the hell are some of the streets almost vertical? the cars parked on those defy gravity. if you have a beater car, you will never have enough power to get over some of those hills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom