Where is every one From

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roo said:
Der dipshit. Unless California took a boat ride it will always be WEST. Left? I mean COMMON, you belong in Arkansas. What is Texas? Lower?

La Verne California for me.

Thanks for the lesson man. I really appreciate it. And to think I graduated and shit.

Canada.

Except for the fact that I'm leaving tommorow and will be in the USA...until Saturday...what the hey...why am I creating rhymes today. I am a pathetic poet. And I know it. :cool:

Well let me think

It all started out with dad getting mom horny.Then they went to bed and "i was conceived" out of their love.
It happend to be in an old 1900's house in west Toronto.
1/6/1934.never forget "that slap on my ass"
Later on,well you decide,
:D
My first car.

Attachments

• stock.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 87
Roo said:
Seattle Washington has the highest suicide rates in the USA. It canÂ’t be that good there.

*Sigh*

So, can you post where you read this as this is something very common that I hear from people that don't live here....LOL

I suppose you also think that it rains all the time here?

In fact, most of the suicides are reported in BC, Canada. Seattle being very close takes a lot of blame. You may be statistically correct, but you're absolutely wrong about it being a bad place to live. Actually this city is BEAUTIFUL! Wow......ya know something??? Guess who takes the #1 spot for suicides per state.......CA!

oops

mikesgroovin said:
*Sigh*

So, can you post where you read this as this is something very common that I hear from people that don't live here....LOL

I suppose you also think that it rains all the time here?

In fact, most of the suicides are reported in BC, Canada. Seattle being very close takes a lot of blame. You may be statistically correct, but you're absolutely wrong about it being a bad place to live. Actually this city is BEAUTIFUL! Wow......ya know something??? Guess who takes the #1 spot for suicides per state.......CA!

This is "where are you from"
Not "where are you comeing from"
This is a life not a death topic.
:amazed:

Attachments

• high occ.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom