What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Oh, I figure he meant area. Texas is cheap as crap to live in :tongue: Especially rural Texas where I work

seemed redundant

Eh I think "job" and "place of work" are different for the most part.

"Job" would most likely refer to your role / position
"Place of work" is your employer

So for iFargle... Place of work = SpaceX and Job = IT (or w/e your official title is :p).

ok, I can see that.

When I read it, the first thing that popped into my mind was "ATM Machine"

Eh I think "job" and "place of work" are different for the most part.

"Job" would most likely refer to your role / position
"Place of work" is your employer

So for iFargle... Place of work = SpaceX and Job = IT (or w/e your official title is :p).

1 point to carnage !

I don't personally see how their is any ambiguity with what I wrote but obviously there is :p

Sure they can cancel the hotel! How did you pay for it? I know American Express is amazing about charge disputes, though sometimes they take a while to get your money back (You aren't getting what you paid for. You are entitled to your money back, at least here in the US :tongue:)

In the US, the customer is right. In the UK, the customer is wrong. If the customer is right, they are still wrong. So you take them to Trading Standards (Government body that offers free legal advice and will fight your battles for you with any company if they are in the wrong, totally free, pretty cool) and then they suddenly get their act together and you get the result you want.

Surprisingly though I got a call today from some senior manager at Thomas Cook (the travel agent) and they gave me a full refund. Except they charged me £25 for the refund which seemed a bit unnecessary but whatever. We have now rebooked a holiday to somewhere else, the hotel looks fantastic. It's a 5 star hotel, all inclusive food and drink 24/7. There is a patisserie, two international themed restaurants, and a pool bar. So basically I will be stuffing my face all holiday with free hand made food from the patisserie like donuts, cakes etc while drinking copious amounts of booze.

voyage-bodrum.jpg

voyage-bodrum.jpg

131.jpg

3759.jpg

And most importantly... :yum:

3797.jpg

3793.jpg

Last edited:

Job being Linux admin or whatever, place of work being SpaceX. Come on guys.

Edit: Whole other page. Why I don't do forums on the damn phone. I'm gone till they figure something out.
Sent from my D6616

^ What do you mean? This is the right thread :tongue:

Job being Linux admin or whatever, place of work being SpaceX. Come on guys.

Edit: Whole other page. Why I don't do forums on the damn phone. I'm gone till they figure something out.
Sent from my D6616

Cuz it's super difficult to refresh the current topic and look at the page number at the top/bottom ;).

I feel like I'm the only one who's never had trouble with Tapatalk :tongue:

I posted but it had me on the page before. Hence why I said whole other page.

What you guys fail to remember is I hate doing anything on my phone as it is. The fact that I'm forced to browse from my phone frustrates me initially, further frustrating is the fact that the mobile view of the site is jacked up and I can't use the app. I've never liked tapatalk like I've said before so not real sure why any of this appears to be new to you guys.

Peace out girl scouts.

Sent from my D6616

Back
Top Bottom