What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Tapatalk must be losing it. I got a notification that I had been quoted and then asked a question... but there's nothing here. Weird...

Yeah I was asking where you picked it up from
Gotcha. I originally ordered through Amazon, but woke up at 4am that morning and cancelled it to try to get a black one. It seems that the black has either been delayed or sold out immediately. I tried to reorder but Amazon now had them as shipping in 2-4 weeks. I went to B&H Photo and ordered mine. If I hadn't been able to get it there I was going to order directly from Asus USA as Newegg was dragging their feet about activating them on their site. A nice plus was that I ended up saving almost 30 bucks since B&H didn't charge tax.

I am majorly ****ing pissed off.

Have always loved the look of Serrento in Italy. Finally saved up along with the rest of the family to book a holiday there for the week in a 4* all inclusive hotel on the beach, with easy trips to Naples and Pompeii etc.

Holiday is booked for the start of June. I get an email today saying "oh btw there is building work right outside the hotel on the beach so the beach will be closed and there will be building noise from 7am to 7pm. If you want to change your holiday to somewhere else, there will be no admin charge for doing so"

LOL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

1) I don't want to go to anywhere else. I booked serrento because I want to go to serrento. Also, there is not even anywhere left available left with less than 3 weeks notice.

2) You are acting all generous by waivering the admin charge ? go **** yourself. I don't want to pay ANYTHING to go on holiday to a building site, nor do I want to go anywhere else

3)The planning application for the work was submitted 5 months ago. The twats deliberately left it 'til the last minute to inform us.

4) I ring them up, and apparently, they can not cancel the holiday. What can they do then ? well apparently, they can offer £50 compensation on a holiday which is costing about $1900 per person between 6 of us. You ****ing bastards, I am taking you straight the trading standards and then to the small claim courts.

/rant

Sorry but I really am absolutely 100% totally pissed off beyond belief.

Many of us will disagree with you [emoji14].

I think the official app is ****, which is why I use Tapatalk.
Considering it hasn't worked in like a month of course it's ****. The mobile site is ****ed and tapatalk requires a ton of steps just to browse the forum. It's not very well thought out. It's why I barely post. Only thing convenient is when somebody quotes me I can click on the notification and go straight to the post. After that I'll force close the app and be done with it.

Sent from my D6616

Back
Top Bottom