What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Considering it hasn't worked in like a month of course it's ****. The mobile site is ****ed and tapatalk requires a ton of steps just to browse the forum. It's not very well thought out. It's why I barely post. Only thing convenient is when somebody quotes me I can click on the notification and go straight to the post. After that I'll force close the app and be done with it.

Sent from my D6616

I meant before that, as well. Used it at first, hated it and thought it was ugly and overall not nice. Installed Tapatalk, haven't looked back.

"A ton of steps"? Eh? Open app -> Tap on the forum on the main screen -> Defaults to 'Unread Posts' tab for me. Done. Or if I want to see if people replied to threads I was replying in... 'Subscribed' tab (Participated tab also works). If you want to browse through the boards themselves, tap "Tech-Forums" at the top-left with the down arrow and it lists all categories. If you think it's tough, then you're making it tough.

I am majorly ****ing pissed off.

Have always loved the look of Serrento in Italy. Finally saved up along with the rest of the family to book a holiday there for the week in a 4* all inclusive hotel on the beach, with easy trips to Naples and Pompeii etc.

Holiday is booked for the start of June. I get an email today saying "oh btw there is building work right outside the hotel on the beach so the beach will be closed and there will be building noise from 7am to 7pm. If you want to change your holiday to somewhere else, there will be no admin charge for doing so"

LOL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

1) I don't want to go to anywhere else. I booked serrento because I want to go to serrento. Also, there is not even anywhere left available left with less than 3 weeks notice.

2) You are acting all generous by waivering the admin charge ? go **** yourself. I don't want to pay ANYTHING to go on holiday to a building site, nor do I want to go anywhere else

3)The planning application for the work was submitted 5 months ago. The twats deliberately left it 'til the last minute to inform us.

4) I ring them up, and apparently, they can not cancel the holiday. What can they do then ? well apparently, they can offer £50 compensation on a holiday which is costing about $1900 per person between 6 of us. You ****ing bastards, I am taking you straight the trading standards and then to the small claim courts.

/rant

Sorry but I really am absolutely 100% totally pissed off beyond belief.

Sure they can cancel the hotel! How did you pay for it? I know American Express is amazing about charge disputes, though sometimes they take a while to get your money back (You aren't getting what you paid for. You are entitled to your money back, at least here in the US :tongue:)

I've been on a fairly hefty purchasing spree recently :tongue:

I don't see what he did there :tongue:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom