What You've Just Bought!

what did you have before?
What made you not get the 10 apart from the price

I upgraded from a 6S. The 8 is a solid - if not very exciting update. Price was pretty much the only reason I didn't go for the X. Even with an upgrade price it would have been crazy here in Ireland.

I'm happy letting the first gen of the X out into the public anyway for now to iron out any issues :p

Bought 4x8TB WD easystores from Best Buy. Crossing my fingers (but not holding my breath) for WD Reds

I upgraded from a 6S. The 8 is a solid - if not very exciting update. Price was pretty much the only reason I didn't go for the X. Even with an upgrade price it would have been crazy here in Ireland.

I'm happy letting the first gen of the X out into the public anyway for now to iron out any issues :p

Good idea, my cousin got the 10, on first boot, touch wasn't working.
He had to reset it.
Face ID and touch kept freezing on him.
Got it replaced at the Apple store, they give him a refurb, screen had scratches on it.
Took it back to Tmobile and they said he'll have to wait a month and a half so yeah he's already turned off by it now.
To be this phone is a test, wait another year or two.

Good idea, my cousin got the 10, on first boot, touch wasn't working.
He had to reset it.
Face ID and touch kept freezing on him.
Got it replaced at the Apple store, they give him a refurb, screen had scratches on it.
Took it back to Tmobile and they said he'll have to wait a month and a half so yeah he's already turned off by it now.
To be this phone is a test, wait another year or two.
What do you mean by touch, because the X doesn't have TouchID.

Damn that's ****ty.

yup
I feel like if you're going to spend 1 grand for a phone it better be near perfect.
Thing costs a fortune if you crack it.
Back replacement costs 550 if you don't have Apple Care and the front costs about 350
Apple Care is $200

Back
Top Bottom