What You've Just Bought!

I saw your photos on FB, that looked heavenly! I love cabins in the colder months but it's not something you get much of here in England, and I have too much family in the north of Scotland not to stay with them if I went up.
It did snow a bit one night; only some fluffy stuff and didn't really amount to much. It was fun though for sure - definitely needed to get away for a bit.

so what did you end up buying :)

Food and mixers to go with the booze I brought that I already had lol.

It did snow a bit one night; only some fluffy stuff and didn't really amount to much. It was fun though for sure - definitely needed to get away for a bit.

Food and mixers to go with the booze I brought that I already had lol.
I got a king size bed you can get away to. Don't mind the dog and cat hair or the leather in the corner.

Finally got my iPhone X 256 in today. Backed up my 6S+, restored it to the X and holy hell this thing is sleek. I miss my home button but the gestures feel pretty natural so far.

I'm currently on a One Plus One since my S7 Edge's screen is smashed to hell. Tempted to get an S8 on a business contract and forget about both, cos I'm getting *really* tired of how bad the camera is on the OPO, and the edge screen on the S7E drove me up the ****ing wall. Otherwise I loved the phone, and the S8 has a less extreme, more refined edge screen which I'd probably like a lot more.

I'm currently on a One Plus One since my S7 Edge's screen is smashed to hell. Tempted to get an S8 on a business contract and forget about both, cos I'm getting *really* tired of how bad the camera is on the OPO, and the edge screen on the S7E drove me up the ****ing wall. Otherwise I loved the phone, and the S8 has a less extreme, more refined edge screen which I'd probably like a lot more.

The OnePlus 5T was just released. It looks to be worth checking out.

After the excellent experience I had getting my bro's Axon 7 repaired I'll definitely be going with one of their phones for my next one (hopefully a couple years away still though lol). Great price/hardware/support, one-ups XiaoMi who don't provide any ****ing support whatsoever :p

Bought a whole bunch of summer gear today. Polarized sunnies, new pair of boardies, easy pop-up beach tent and some goggles. Bring on the holidays :grin:

After the excellent experience I had getting my bro's Axon 7 repaired I'll definitely be going with one of their phones for my next one (hopefully a couple years away still though lol).

Yeah, I tried to tell people but meh. I am still damn happy with mine. I have no desire whatsoever for the Axon M but word in the pipeline is that they are working on the successor of the Axon 7.

Back
Top Bottom