What You've Just Bought!

Definitely not good security. I've known three people that have been fired here for lifting company property. :tongue:

The guy I get my NAS SSDs and drives from actually has permission from his boss. You can tell they went through ridiculous deletion processes simply from the read/writes alone.

Eh, our infosec goes over the top sometimes. I wish I could take the drives home. I totally would :tongue:

If and when there's an incident and you gotta have documentation of what you did with the drives then that may not be too pretty.

Continuing, my triggers and mesh heads came in. Well, most of them. Ordered some cheap electric cymbal triggers off Amazon to tide me over. Need to order some Axis sonic beaters.

I was saving for a house, but then Ducati announced the Panigale V4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=yXB4eXXD0wI

4168701_ducati-panigale-v4-2018-launch-motofire-28.jpg

You turning into a DJ? :lol:

In another life I prob would have been. I've done a few weddings for friends and always rented similiar equipment and done it as a wedding gift. Two more weddings next summer lined up and I'm thinking i'll just go ahead and buy the equipment.

Last wedding was f*ckin fun as ****. I did it as a favor so I was drinking and dancing with everyone. (rather than being paid and trying to be professional) Had a soundboard and a microphone with a voice processor doin' autotune sayin' dumb **** making everyone laugh. Be so much nicer to own the gear and bring it out for any occasion rather than spending a few hundred dollars for that one off time.

No real DJ by any real definition of the term so mainly just a music player/entertainer lol

Back
Top Bottom