What you guys buying Black Friday?

It gets the job done, we'll leave it at that. I'm fortunate it has 8 slots, allows me to OC, allows up to tri-sli, and doesn't melt when I overclock it over 100MHz.

Have you ever tried rmaing the board or is too late to do that PP mguire? Also do you like windows 8 pro over windows 7 might switch for 15 dollars

Have you ever tried rmaing the board or is too late to do that PP mguire? Also do you like windows 8 pro over windows 7 might switch for 15 dollars
The board was won at Quakecon so no proof of purchase. In other words, they wont replace it even if it was broken which it isn't.

I absolutely hate Windows 8.

I totally avoid the stores on Black Friday. There has never been a deal good enough for me to bother fighting the crowds, going shopping at ridiculous hours or standing in line. I'd rather pay a little more and order on-line.

I'll be going after the $0.96 Samsung Galaxy S3 for At&t at Sams Club. As much as I want the Note 2 that price on the S3 is way to good to pass up.

Unfortunately, being British means Black Friday only stretches as far as Amazon for us really (in any major way).
Unless Scan or Overclockers will have a sale on?

Either way, i am just hoping for a dirt cheap SSD, graphics card, or 2TB HDD :)

Not buying anything on black friday, partly because I'm working and partly because I know most of whats on sale is actually junk that they manage to unload on people caught up in the frenzy.

Cyber monday on the other hand, I'll be keeping an eye out for deals on parts to finish my build.

Back
Top Bottom