What you guys buying Black Friday?

Not buying anything on black friday, partly because I'm working and partly because I know most of whats on sale is actually junk that they manage to unload on people caught up in the frenzy.

Cyber monday on the other hand, I'll be keeping an eye out for deals on parts to finish my build.

There is some junk but a lot of the deals are actually really good. For example I'm getting the S3 for $150 off the the best sale price I have seen so far.

There is some junk but a lot of the deals are actually really good. For example I'm getting the S3 for $150 off the the best sale price I have seen so far.
I'd probably swap that and say there are some really good deals, but a lot of it is actually junk.

The S3 deal you're getting is awesome, and I'm sure there are other items like it that are obviously of high quality that you can't fake.
However, I've noticed a lot of the amazing deals are items that, if you actually bother to check 3rd party reviews or see them up close, are total crap. But people get caught up in the buying frenzy and just don't care.

I'd probably swap that and say there are some really good deals, but a lot of it is actually junk.

The S3 deal you're getting is awesome, and I'm sure there are other items like it that are obviously of high quality that you can't fake.
However, I've noticed a lot of the amazing deals are items that, if you actually bother to check 3rd party reviews or see them up close, are total crap. But people get caught up in the buying frenzy and just don't care.
All 4 of my kids have worked in retail stores over Black Friday and have told me that at their stores, the Black Friday deals were just items they couldn't sell previously. Can't say that it's the same for ALL sale items but many of them aren't that great of a deal.

When I used to go Black Friday shopping I noticed they raised the original price and lowered it a tad below what it was before for that "killer deal".

Im trying to find some good cpu heatsinks/liquid cooling good deals and a 120gb ssd , I just wanna see neweggs black friday ad already!

SAW A 49.99 SSD OCZ VERTEX 120GB SATA III at newegg, 27 INCH Samsung Led for 250$

Last edited:
Most all the black friday sale items my store is selling are items we are not normally carrying nor selling... We have 20 52in tv sets going out for $300 a pop.

Back
Top Bottom