What are you listening to/watching now?

Re: what are you listening to now (Possible 56k warning)

^ Didn't know you listened to Nickelback. Styx I figured. They always reminded me so much of The Eagles.

The only 2 good songs they ever produced.

Actually, their very first album was almost all musical and was their best. I remember when it started showing up too. I was one of the first in my school to be listening to "Slipknot" back in the day. I was young but my parents didnt care since it was experimental pretty much.

I didn't know who sung the song until I looked it up. I heard it on the radio the other night and it has been banging around in my head ever since. Incidentally, here's my station I listen to for most of my classic rock:
WSKZ-FM (KZ-106)

They stream live, so give them a spin. Some of the things they do include the Midnight Snack at midnight (half hour plus of a single artist/group), Club Zed (Led Zepplin at 9 p.m.), the 4:20 Flashback (classic rock trivia), and they do the Classic Rock A to Z where they go through their entire library around various holidays. For Memorial Day they had the top 500 countdown... lots of great music. All times are Eastern.

I've had this one bouncing around in my head all night.

Back
Top Bottom