What Song Or Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

I like Jingle Bell Rock, Slaigh ride, Rockikn around the Christmas Tree and the best for New Year 'Frank Sanatra's New York'. BTW Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope our tech budies had a great Christmas and New Year. I had a blast for New Year and drank Martini & Rossi. Over Christmas break I had Coco Vine from the finest red wines that tasted like chocolate an whipped cream that consist of 13.5% by volume. That was so delicious. That made the perfic imitation of hot chocolate and perfect for Christmas an the perfect tipsy!! :santa::dance:

Last edited:
Hey guys. The story behind this song is I made a boo boo at work and lost a customer. I was embarrassed. I am not used to those kind of boo boos. I could not assist a customer with connectivity issues. The customer was one of my loyal regulars and never used any harsh words before. I always fixed any issue thrown at me and he was always happy with my work until on ene day he called me a Bitch and said he will go elsewhere for help. I was crushed by his harsh words. :(

Back
Top Bottom