What are you drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enterpriser said:
I wish I still could get one of these. :(

can.jpg

Anyone remember these?

It's called vault. Same taste, bad name...

Powerslave said:
It's called vault. Same taste, bad name...

No, Surge was way beter than vault.
Dont get get me wrong i love me some vault but surge was better

I remember Surge, and how ridiculously cheap it was. It was $1 for a sixer! Thats cheap for anything.

hillbillybob said:
Ah, vault. The only legal thing i've found to provide enough ingested stimulant to make your heart explode.

Really?....I didn't find it anymore stimulating then Mountain Dew.....and Moutain Dew doesn't do anything to me at all. :p

I dunno about this but has any one ever tried Velvet? Its a Czech beer and its downright amazing, drinks like water and is quite potent. Good stuff...

Ugh, i hate souther comfort, ive had bad memories. :eek:

Another weird one, anyone try Absinthe? Im talking the real stuff, 140 proof or higher with 10ml or more thuyon. Doesnt give you hallucinacions or anything but DAYUM, that messes you up like none other. Go to Prague to buy it reallll cheap. :D

I had Absinthe once. Man, that was the most painful thing I had ever drank. And it was real, I got it in London, but it was only 120 proof, not sure of the amount of Wormwood, but it existed. You can order it online and have it shipped into the states. I'd like to do that, but my mother would frown on me spending $100+ on a bottle of alcohol that isnt really going to last me that long. Perhaps I'll do it and have it shipped somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom