What are you drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireFox said:
Really?....I didn't find it anymore stimulating then Mountain Dew.....and Moutain Dew doesn't do anything to me at all. :p

lol...I don't drink vault unless im really dragging. I don't drink dew anymore. In college I knew a kid who, and I kid you not, drank four cubes, 6 two liters, and a couple of 20 oz of mountain dew Code red in under three hours. He stayed up for someting like 8 days straight. His nickname after that was tweak. That whole week of finals it was fun to watch him just vibrate in his chair.

Ya, normally I can slam a vault and get going on work pretty easy. I am not a morning person.

I had Jolt Cola one time. It was like bad tasting Coke.

Caffine apparently has no effect on me, as drinking coffee never keeps me awake.

i'm drinking stright up 1oz shots of Schenly OFC Canadian Whisky.

came home after getting hardcore slammed at work (restaurant)...forgot my wallet!!!! so i didn't even by a drink at work....came home, didn't have much whisky left.....needed to relax, so, just did my last (7th) shot to polish off my bottle.

i do believe i am in zen right now.
it's just want i needed.

Him said:

I cannot stand JD, I dont know why, and I'm a person who enjoys my alcohol. Give me a glass of scotch, and I'm set for the night, give me a glass of JD, and I will resort to drinking soda and trying to get some sort of sugar-buzz goin' on.

Alright, bitova exaggeration. I'll drink it, but it's kind of a last resort. It's expensive, and just dosent server my pallet. Granted, I wouldnt pass it up, as I wont pass up much alcohol, I would still rather drink something else. But yeah, not a fan of ole' JD.

Caffeine has no effect on me as well, it's annoying. If I'm tired, I'll grab some Dew or Red Bull or something and pound it, but still pass out.

One day I was bored, and wanted to play some Beirut, but had no beer, but did have a bunch of Rockstar Energy drink in the fridge, like 40 cans (party the night before) so I played Beirut by myself, with Rockstar. I pounded 6 of those, in shot form, in 20 minutes, and passed out within an hour of finishing those, not feeling anything, except for nausea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom