What are you drinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absinthe is definatly painfull, we meet some brookyln kids in prauge who were talking all this smack because they had had absinthe shots. They were talking the traditional way, vlashing it with water and ice while adding sugar and burning. We got them to take a shot of straight up 140 proof absinthe and they stopped bragging. They just couldnt talk afterwards. :p

I brought two nips back from London (Cost me roughly $15USD) and gave one to my buddy and took the other one, and we just straight up pounded those. Ever eaten fire? I imagine it wouldnt be as rough as the Absinthe was.

imga2673jpgenpz9.jpg

Vitasoy Chrysanthemum Tea Drink...:) yum yum!

I brought some back for friends last year. I ended up selling shots for about $5 each, much needed money. I remember them acting tuff "Oh, this is only 100 proof, its nothing. I drink 151 ALL the time...blah blah blah" Absinthe is the worst stuff ive ever had. Like you said, burns worse than fire and that was only 100 proof. I got really wasted off that one night and the next time i tried it (year ago in july) with 140 proof i nearly threw up. I cant smell or eat black licorice without getting nauseous. Doesnt bother me though, i just sell it now, no more drinking. :D

FireFox said:

I'm drinking that...again.

Also, I'm leaving in a lil bit to go to NY to visit the relatives. I should be back sometime Monday night....just thought I'd mention that. :p

MrCoffee said:
Good ole number 7

jackja6.jpg

Ballsy

I cannot stand JD, I dont know why, and I'm a person who enjoys my alcohol. Give me a glass of scotch, and I'm set for the night, give me a glass of JD, and I will resort to drinking soda and trying to get some sort of sugar-buzz goin' on.

well since Mondey I don't have any classes Ill be drinking ONE MAJOR yeager mister.

EverClear + Redbull = ****ed for whole day.

lolers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom