Weekend Gaming

DUMA$...jk
haha

you guys almost made me believe that as well until I double checked.
It's not like I"ll be getting it.

Aren't you gamers so lucky.
Ps4 gets bloodbourne and pc gets Gta5
the xboner gets...?

they got TV didnt they. you can get broadcast tv on xbone

So, I installed Far Cry 2 for some weekend fun - started last night.

2 Gb's worth of gaming compared to GTA V's 60 Gb. Huh.

Times change.

I rang my Summoning Bell and someone joined up with me. We (they) cleaned Father Gascoigne up reeeal nice. I've moved forward since, but it's slow goin. I don't know why I'm so concerned with dying when that's like half the game anyway...okay, maybe a third.

I rang my Summoning Bell and someone joined up with me. We (they) cleaned Father Gascoigne up reeeal nice. I've moved forward since, but it's slow goin. I don't know why I'm so concerned with dying when that's like half the game anyway...okay, maybe a third.

I keep reading Chocobos when I see your name...

going to Brooklyn this weekend for my birthday stopping at the barcade which is an arcade themed bar than the tattoo parlor and some go karts

going to Brooklyn this weekend for my birthday stopping at the barcade which is an arcade themed bar than the tattoo parlor and some go karts

Sounds fun man! We've got one of those here (in Portland) too, it's called Ground Kontrol. Pretty sweet, but it gets packed, esp on weekends. What tattoo are you gonna get? I just recently had a consultation for my next one.

Back
Top Bottom