Wal-Mart Shoppers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i go there as little as possible. only if i need something late at night. (hooray super walmart)......

>begin rant<
It just ****es me off EVERY TIME I go there. There are so many ignorant, trashy people there hootin' and hollerin' and generally carrying on with no class. About 60% speak English which makes checking out a tiresome, lengthy ordeal. And someone nearby ALWAYS has terrible B.O.
>end rant<

molsen said:
>begin rant<
It just ****es me off EVERY TIME I go there. There are so many ignorant, trashy people there hootin' and hollerin' and generally carrying on with no class. About 60% speak English which makes checking out a tiresome, lengthy ordeal. And someone nearby ALWAYS has terrible B.O.
>end rant<
That too:angry:

I feel uncomfortable around certain people in wallmart.

Im not making fun of the mentally challenged, but when I walk in and there is one in the wheel chair who happens to be 92 years old and on life support, asking me how my day is going working for wallmart, it just makes me feel very uncomfortable.

:confused:

And talldude there staff sucks.

There's nothing wrong with shopping at walmart or any other similar store for that matter... I hate when people say, "Oh my god, you buy things at walmart?" It's pretty shallow....

I shop anywhere I can save some money and get decent quality.

The thing is, a lot of the prices are really not that much lower, and the quality of the products reflect the relative price. They sell a lot of cheap crap there.

I do all of my grocery shopping at our wal-mart cause its the cheapest place in town to get food.
Sometimes I buy furniture there (like my chair :D) and sometime soon i need to go buy an entertainment center for all of my TV/Game stuff.
But alot of my friends work there, so sometimes I'll just go in and talk to them.

I don't really buy alot of electronics from there though... they really don't have a good selection of computer stuff. I think I might've bought my iPod carrier from wal-mart...

I don't feel bad buying from Big Corporations if it helps me save money. I mean, it's pretty crappy that Walmart becomes like a superstore and has everything in that one shop at lower prices than smaller businesses.

But when shopping at Walmart, you know what you are getting is low quality, you still have to go to local businesses to get high performance computer parts or something.

I go to our Walmart maybe 1 or 2 a month. I used to go almost every day with some of my friends before they moved because there was nothing to do in town. Because of our boredom, im on Walmarts "watch list" or something similar because i cant go in without having the secret shoppers following me.

It might be rednecks at yours but my very close proximity to multiple native american reservations means there are quite a few natives here all the time. Walmart would make BANK if they built one on the res...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom