Wal-Mart Shoppers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
Who shops at Wal-Mart?

And if you shop there, do you shop once a year, month, or even once a day??

I know somebody has that guilty conscience to not support the local stores and go to the big Wally-Mart!

I go there occasionally, but not that often. Somebody gave me a gift card, so I used it to buy school supplies. I only really buy big stuff there, otherwise I'll pay a little more to support other businesses.

no guilty conscience here, i would buy from there if there was one close by...but there isn't one anywhere nearby.

I would defenitely say that i have a guilty conscience. I go to Wal-Mart twice a week to look, and once a week to buy something.

The last time I helped a local business was to buy an optical mouse a year ago, otherwise i get everything at Wal-Mart or Costco.

You have to deal with the PROS and CONS Vybuni

PROS: Low prices, good staff

CONS: Line-ups, and yes, Rednecks.

Yeah, meh, I dont like Wal-mart that much, but it's fun to go in there and mess around. When I was like 17, my buddy and I would go there and get kicked out, for fun. Then we grew up. Then we grew up more, and do the same thing. It's like we receed in age 4 years when we go there.

As for buying stuff, yeah, cheap DVD's, thats it. Not many local businesses stock DVD's, and if they do, they'd be mad expensive. I buy alot of DVD's, so I need me my cheap DVD's. As for other stuff, if I can avoid going to Wal-mart, I usually will. I just plain dont like being in there, it depresses me for some reason.

Those jerks wont let you use yours cell phones, either! $@#%&!* Cell phone barriers.

Vybuni said:
Ewww. Walmart.

Too many rednecks and white trash.
Yep :)
Awful, awful company. Cheap prices sure, but many things are off-brnad and loq quality (especially computer stuff). They also pay their employees just low enough so that they don't have to give them any benefits, they qualify for federal assistance, medicaid, etc. instead. Wal-Mart is ruining our country.
I have shopped at Wally's once a year for the last few years. Whenever my family goes on an annual vacation the only place to buy things is a nearby Wal-Mart. Last time I was there I got a razor (forgot mine), generic mountain dew, and a copy of Maximum PC. I hate it there, it's disgusting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom