TV mount question.

The TV stand should look something like this (not exactly, but the same idea):
S-MP105FRONT.jpg

Yours should have a horizontal bracket like in the picture, with 2 vertical mount pieces that should screw into the back of the TV on the VESA mounting holes.

Did your stand not come with the 2 vertical mounting bars that have the screw holes? Did you get it new or used? If you got it new, what's the brand/model of the stand?

Mod won't let me post link in my response, it has the horizontal bars ( no screw holes in bars) but no upright vertical bars.

The post was moderated because you have a low post count - I've approved it, so it shows up now.

Not sure if you can find just the vertical mounting brackets - I'd see if you could contact the manufacturer (Z-Line Designs) and see if they can sell you the brackets. Or contact who you bought the stand from originally and see if they possibly still have the vertical brackets.

Here's their website with contact info for the manufacturer: http://www.z-linedesigns.com/pages/contact

Also, please don't bump your topic so soon...it was literally 20 min from my last reply. If you're going to self-bump a topic, you need to wait 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom