The Food & Drink Thread

Hey Trotter you have a What A Burger near you?
Oh what I would give for one of their signature burgers and a large strawberry milk shake. One of my staff would bring me one and the shake trying to get me not to fuss at her for being real late.
Worked every time...

The closest is in the Birmingham area, about three hours from me. I have had Whattaburger before, though. Darn good.

Made my self a Sausage dinner. I know it sounds boring and dull but it was the first time I actually made something proper in ages. Normally I'll cook for fun in the oven but this time I decided to go out and get some Veg and put something quick and easy in the oven being Chipolata Sausage. Veg, mash and gravy with mint sauce. Pretty traditional tbh.

Hit up Lapa, all you can eat Brazillian BBQ. Ate way too much, and damn it feels glorious. That Pork Sirloin Roast...falling apart and oh so juicy...pretty sure I had at least 300g of that alone :p then I went home and cried and nursed my food baby

Hit up Lapa, all you can eat Brazillian BBQ. Ate way too much, and damn it feels glorious. That Pork Sirloin Roast...falling apart and oh so juicy...pretty sure I had at least 300g of that alone :p then I went home and cried and nursed my food baby

Color me jealous.

Cooked up some pork tenderloin and eggs for breakfast. Kinds wish I had made more it was so good.

Went to Pizza Rev for lunch today
For those who haven't heard of this place, it's like Chipotle, you build your own personal size pizza

I'm taking my girlfriend to Fogo De Chao for her birthday later this month. Basically the same thing. I'm really looking forward to it :tongue:

I put a pork roast in the crock pot this morning, came home to a prepared supper of roast pork, green beans, and creamed cauliflower (low carb potato substitute). Gotta love crock pot cooking.

I'm taking my girlfriend to Fogo De Chao for her birthday later this month. Basically the same thing. I'm really looking forward to it :tongue:
ooo fancy fancy
We're going to wait until restaurant week and then go there.
I have pizza 3 times a week :( I'm getting pretty tired of it.

Dang that's crazy, once a week would be more than enough for me.
Today we're going to Fuddruckers today, I haven't been there in over 10 years!

Back
Top Bottom