The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Oatmeal/Yogurt at 4:55am followed by a out of control HP photo-smart at 5:30am copier/printer. :)
Yep, I hate tecnical problems upon waking up. :D

Last night I had Eatzie's for dinner. The guy I traded my PA too his brother is the manager there. We went there to pick him up (borrowed his van to move gear) and he comped us our food. I had salmon, grilled mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and mac n cheese. I could leave Mariah out so I offered to pay for a rotisserie chicken, and potatoes with mac n cheese. He comped that too.

I've always found just one Pepperami is never enough.

Oh Yami, how so true you are. Had three of the Red Spicey ones.

As for tonight, I've just had Uncut bread with Egg and Bacon Filling on top of some Wafer thin Cooked ham, with two Bread Buns, and thick butter. Bread and butter dosent sound much, but theese were, Home cooked Buns, with real butter. Not that Margerine spread. Thick warm and fruity. :)

Indianosia style bean/vegetable soup 2 peaches 8 grapes
bottle fruit punch sugarless
^-crap tastic juice- :(

Just had an Egg and Bacon Sandwich, with real Butter, not that "I cant belive its not Butter" Crap. When I tried that I thought, 'Um.' A second time. Thought, 'Oh Lord, this is just horrid' and since I've never been back to try it a third, Its Quite Horrid and Sickly. That was washed down with a Coke, followed by a verry pleasent Cigarette.

Back
Top Bottom