The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What are you Drinking now?

Drinking water. Supposed to with these sleeping pills I got.

Never ever drink Water PP. Honestly speaking unless I have something like a Chinese Takeaway or Bacon for breakfast due to the Salt content making me thirsty as hell.

In the past 12 Hours I've dusted 3 Bottles of NRG Drink.

Are you telling me not to drink water, or that you never drink water?

I don't like to drink water but due to my vape mod and how much I walk on a day to day basis at work I need to drink water to stay properly hydrated. I've almost gotten sick by just drink soda or juice at work because I almost made myself dehydrated.
I'm glad I drank half a bottle of water before bed too because I woke up with an extremely dry mouth after taking those pills.

Are you telling me not to drink water, or that you never drink water?

I don't like to drink water but due to my vape mod and how much I walk on a day to day basis at work I need to drink water to stay properly hydrated. I've almost gotten sick by just drink soda or juice at work because I almost made myself dehydrated.
I'm glad I drank half a bottle of water before bed too because I woke up with an extremely dry mouth after taking those pills.

No. I'm saying I never drink water. i should especially in the mornings as it wakes me up better than the Red Bull or Coffee.

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Potato and Leek Soup.... only we forgot the leek and used onion instead.

We went to Smokey Bones for brunch (had no breakfast and it was about noon already).

Started off with the Crowd Pleaser appetizer (onion rings, chicken tenders, loaded cheese fries, and loaded nachos with added pulled pork). I had a house rack of baby back ribs original style with fries and slaw. My wife had the chicken parmesan burger with loaded mashed potatoes. We finished it off with the mini apples pies and vanilla ice cream.

If I ever go back I would like to attempt their Smoke Stack burger: "We triple burger dare you. Three (THREE!) 1/2 lb patties + cheddar + pile of pulled pork + onion rings + onion tanglers + cole slaw + toasted bun. Take the ultimate carnivore challenge."

Just had a Sunday dinner with Pork Belly. All the veg & trimmings. Is it a thing were in the US you would have a Sunday dinner? Its practically religious over hear. Every Sunday you have a big meal and on that day, being a Sunday, you just laze about and most of the shops close at 4PM in the afternoon. Supermarkets, small convenience stores ECT:

got a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato for later on

Whats that? TBH, I could Google it but then their would be no point in this thread.

Just bought 3 Bottles of NRG being Euro shopper £1 Bottles. Strong stuff. Really gives you a kick up the kiester.

Back
Top Bottom