Summer Gas Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

motoxer4533

Try again!
So listen to this. I keep hearing that by the time summer rolls around, gas prices will have jumped as high as $4.00/ gallon.

Do you think it can really get this high? I really hope not because I won't be able to drive anywhere.

What are your opinions?

I think It can get up to 4$ a gallon. I've been paying anywhere from 3.08-3.20 already. Is it necessary to pay 4.00$ a gallon? IMO, no but the company's seem to think so. If it jumps that high though, i'm probably going to pull out the road bike....

No on the news they said that it could get up to $4.00 a gallon but they talked to one of the gas people that sells gas i guess and they said the prices will go up but not up to $4.00 a gallon. That will mess up my summer but I don't have my permit yet but I will for the summer. I go biking everywhere on my mountain bike though so it don't really matter. No stores are close by or hot chicks so thats why I need my permit and license.

Lol. We almost pay that in pound sterling over here! (92p/liter = £3.50/us gallon = $7USD)

well it jumped to $3 here just this week for no reason. i don't think its a big deal, in europe they have it real bad cause russia is putting the squeeze on em. All the more reason to either a: get alternate energy out now, or b: to start drilling Alaska.

They said this same exact thing last year. The highest it got over here was $3.20. It's $2.98 right now.

Yea I'm in Northern Ohio and it's been $2.99 for the past two days. The bad thing is that in order for me to get basically anywhere, it's a 10-15 min drive. My gf lives like 20 min. away. This sucks!

its about 3$ here in northern texas, my rsx is eating gas right now since my recent turbo and exhaust upgrades. I think once summer comes around ill be riding around on this-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom