Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother trying to stick up for grados here, I tried it and got flamed that the medusa 5.1 headphones are better and that the grados suck because they are only stereo. rofl @ newbs. I find sennheiser cans better for games than grado.

003 said:
Don't bother trying to stick up for grados here, I tried it and got flamed that the medusa 5.1 headphones are better and that the grados suck because they are only stereo. rofl @ newbs. I find sennheiser cans better for games than grado.
Well, yeah. Anything but IEMs will have a more sensitive soundstage than a pair of Grados. :D I hear that Sony's CD3000's have a crazy-good soundstage for gaming, if one could pony up the dough.

Thanks for all your help guys... I think ill go for the Logitech 2.1 x-230's, because they are cheap and I think they will do me just fine ;)
Also, on my speakers i currently have (I have the Creative Inspire T7900 7.1 Speaker System) I am returning these in exchange for the Logitech ones, if i can sort this problem out. Im sure it can be fixed, but at the back of the subwoofer, only the front two speakers holes work and the subwoofer. In all the other holes no speakers work. Have I not plugged something into the back of the pc correctly, or have i gotta set something up different?

Yeah, I have the logitech x-530s and they are really good for the price you pay for them...I think my sister has the x-230s but I'm not sure but I'm sure they're good speakers

The only thing I'd like that's missing on them is controls for treble and bass and perhaps individual speaker volume control...but the subwoofer has it's own independant volume which I suppose controls bass and it isn't that big of a loss

Audio ->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom