sore throat remedies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

molsen

Do work.
I started developing a sore throat this afternoon and now it's hurting pretty bad. I can tell it's swollen and getting dried out easily. I usually get this type of thing every year around this time, probably due to allergies or something.

Anways, anybody have a good homegrown cure?

I just tried out the cayenne pepper mixed with water trick and have been gurgling it for the past 15 minutes. one word: AMAZING. this really does work and google tends to agree. however, my mouth and lips are burning pretty severely. I guess it's worth it.

What's your magical cure?

i think baking soda with hot water is supposed to help... but i dont know. There is this mouth spray for soar throats that works amazing as well. Don't remember the name of it tho. Its a blueish green liquid and works VERY well.

When I feel a sore throat coming along, I just gargle with warm salt-water. It always seems to work for me.

Ive done the salt-water method and it does help. I have this tea we get from germany and it works wonders. I have never seen it in the States but it's amazing. Supposedly honey cools down your throat as well. Make some toast and add some honey to that sucka. I eat some of that because I love honey and the possibility that it accutualy does something.

Shumway said:
Take a nice couple shot's of whiskey,If that dosen't cure it atleast you will be drunk and not give a **** about it :D :p

I have a pothead friend that swears getting drunk and high cures everything, didn't take it seriously, but if you think about it all of it goes into your blood and drugs and alcohol aren't a real great play for anything to live and reproduce in. Course then The virus might have messed up baby virus' and well then your probly #@!%ed... :mad:

I've never tried any of tha gargling stuff, I'm going to give it a shot next time I feel a sore throat coming on.
Whenever I do start to feel sick I start hittin' the Halls vitamin c drops. A few bags of those suckers work wonders...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom