Whats the most screwed up dream you've had ?

I have many dreams on a regular basis. I mean I dream every time I go too sleep like most people but some of the most screwed up dreams I have had have been were I am asleep dreaming and in that dream I am asleep again and something terrible happens. i have dreams about Spiders, what are for me an object of fear. Dreams about Snakes what are an object of distrust in my dreams.

I have had many dreams were I have died, I have had an accident, I have won the lottery. I tend to do more day dreaming than anything else TBH and they all ways when day dreaming seem to come true. Maybe Spirit communicating with me.

So last night I dreamt that I somehow ended up on an alien spaceship. The only human from earth. The aliens were nice bro's, showed me around and stuff and it was pretty cool . They told me that they injected themselves with some stuff to stay alive forever no matter what happened to you. But then I broke the law in what would be considered a really minor way (like littering) on earth. So they sent me to jail, BUT because they live forever, their sentences are farrrrr longer than earth.

What did I get ? well they stripped me naked and made a perfect metal cast of my body while I was standing in a star shape. They then locked me in this perfect metal cast of my body. I literally could not move 1mm, I just had some small mouth hole to breath out of and talk. They then put a pipe down my throat that injected me with something to keep me alive forever no matter what, just like they had. They then plugged this metal cast with me inside it into some electric socket which heated it up to like 300C to burn every mm of my body severely, but I couldn't die. They then sentenced me to that torture for 1000 years. The dream felt really real, do you know what it feels like to be told you're going to be stuck in that kind of contraption non stop for 1000 years ? For something that would be incredibly awful just to experience for 1 second...

This could easily be a dream of out side persecution by a frightening force.

All this talk of tornado nightmares makes me feel like my bad dreams should be made of something more australian :p urgh ok there's that one where I'm out fishing and the boat motor dies meaning I gotta jump out and tow it a couple k back to shore. Scariest **** :S made it back in real life, but in my dreams I ended up running into a shark pack that slowly circled and charged me and et me :( I ****ing love/hate the ocean.

I agree that real is scarier, but I also think that because you really can't comprehend how long that time period would be makes it that much scarier, yeah?

I think most would agree with you, for me it's somehow the opposite :p maybe it's because I've already been threatened with eternal suffering/damnation my whole life that I find the concept too silly to be scared at :grin:

my favorite dream was when i kept jumping off my house. when i landed i didnt get hurt and it was so fun :p

Had an AWFUL dream last night, so figured it would be interesting to see what other screwed up stuff the members of TF have dreamt :p

So last night I dreamt that I somehow ended up on an alien spaceship. The only human from earth. The aliens were nice bro's, showed me around and stuff and it was pretty cool . They told me that they injected themselves with some stuff to stay alive forever no matter what happened to you. But then I broke the law in what would be considered a really minor way (like littering) on earth. So they sent me to jail, BUT because they live forever, their sentences are farrrrr longer than earth.

What did I get ? well they stripped me naked and made a perfect metal cast of my body while I was standing in a star shape. They then locked me in this perfect metal cast of my body. I literally could not move 1mm, I just had some small mouth hole to breath out of and talk. They then put a pipe down my throat that injected me with something to keep me alive forever no matter what, just like they had. They then plugged this metal cast with me inside it into some electric socket which heated it up to like 300C to burn every mm of my body severely, but I couldn't die. They then sentenced me to that torture for 1000 years. The dream felt really real, do you know what it feels like to be told you're going to be stuck in that kind of contraption non stop for 1000 years ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: For something that would be incredibly awful just to experience for 1 second...

Funny though :p

Thats ****ed up man, almost reminds me of a Stargate SG1 episode

I had a series of very realistic dreams a few years ago, each night a new dream for about 3 days straight. Each dream was at a place and with people i knew in a realistic situation but in each dream I vividly die during a matrix-like-slow-motion film effect. Literally it was like i could perceive time 1000x slower at will, it was euphoric, but they all ended abruptly and gruesomely.

In one a jumbo-jet like a 737 crashed about 200 yards away and a car near where the jetliner crashed went flying towards me. As I jumped out of the way things went slow-motion. It was like i could feel the vehicle crushing me quickly then black.

Another i was getting on the bus in high school and the bus took off to the next stop. Everyone on the bus started flocking to the right side of the bus to look out the window at some commotion that was happening at the next stop. I was sitting in the back seat. As the bus pulled up to the stop gunshots started firing and the bus driver hit the gas to speed away from the gunman. Because I was in the back I was looking out the backseat window towards the gunman who was firing random shots at the bus. I could see the bullets like the matrix trails hitting all around the bus and the road behind the bus then one went slow motion directly into my forehead - black.

The last dream of the set - I was sitting on the couch in my living room with a good friend from high school and a father-like uncle. It seemed like a fair-weathered day but all-of-a-sudden the house started shaking and howling really badly. The window had an air conditioner in it and as the tremors got worse air started to move through the house quickly and out the window. The sudden sound of what was like an explosion came from the air conditioner as it got ripped off of the wall. A huge hole was formed in the air conditioners absence and revealing what was outside in the distance a huge F5-like tornado was slowly turning very closely in the field behind the house. Only seconds after seeing the tornado a huge object comes out of the tornado towards the house and time slowed once again to that slow-motion film effect just prior to death. And as expected the object slammed through the wall and crushed me.

It kinda looked like this but a lot closer:
screenshot-med-121.jpg

After these dreams I did some research on dying in dreams and it was an interesting read as well. I didnt find much truth in it but it was interesting none the less

Last edited:
My worst run in small groups. Either it is some kind of supernatural force stalking/chasing me in an unfamiliar setting, or someone/something after my family, or my family is missing and I am helpless to find them. Usually not anything overly weird or over the top.

I have had some of those before, though. Back a ways I ran a Champions campaign (superhero RPG). During that time I had a nightmare where I was the master villain taking on a team of heroes and was stomping the crap out of them... and then all of my powers vanished. The rest of the nightmare was me trying to keep from being killed, dodging energy blasts/explosions/whatever. I was not successful and they had no mercy.

My worst run in small groups. Either it is some kind of supernatural force stalking/chasing me in an unfamiliar setting, or someone/something after my family, or my family is missing and I am helpless to find them. Usually not anything overly weird or over the top.

I have had some of those before, though. Back a ways I ran a Champions campaign (superhero RPG). During that time I had a nightmare where I was the master villain taking on a team of heroes and was stomping the crap out of them... and then all of my powers vanished. The rest of the nightmare was me trying to keep from being killed, dodging energy blasts/explosions/whatever. I was not successful and they had no mercy.

Yup that sounds pretty sucky. Our brains are amazing, the stuff they unconciously come up with.

A really weird recurring dream I've had since I was a small child is I'm getting crushed by giants logs rolling over me. I can see myself screaming and getting crushed but it's completely silent. There is never any sound or noise in this dream. I have no idea where this comes from or what it means. It's so odd and disturbing mainly because it's been going on for so long.

Back
Top Bottom