Socks.

I know Slay is totally lurking this thread. He has a massive sock fetish. He won't even bother to try posting because it will come off sounding like if any of us trying to talk to Kate Upton. Slay, here is some eye candy for you:

View attachment untitled.bmp

EDIT: Oh, and i always wear socks with shoes, except for sandals and flip flops. I am barefoot a lot though.

Last edited:
I always wear socks with shoes, most men I know do that. For women though, it seems they rarely wear socks with shoes. Ladies feet don't seem to sweat and smell as much as men's feet.

When I was younger, I couldn't sleep with socks on my feet because my feet would be too hot. Now that I'm older, my feet are cold all the time so I wear socks to bed summer or winter.

I wear socks with shoes, trainers/sneakers etc. And at home during spring and winter.

But if it's summer i'll happily go bare feet around the house and in the backyard. I've walked around outside bare foot all my life, so the skin on the bottom of my feet are pretty much destroyed and rock hard - it's quite advantageous, as I can stand on thorns and nettles and nothing happens.
Lol are you a hobbit?

I know Slay is totally lurking this thread. He has a massive sock fetish. He won't even bother to try posting because it will come off sounding like if any of us trying to talk to Kate Upton. Slay, here is some eye candy for you:

View attachment 5757

EDIT: Oh, and i always wear socks with shoes, except for sandals and flip flops. I am barefoot a lot though.
That's....weird. Sock fetish?

Sandals/Flip Flops?

Have to wear socks, just uncomfortable otherwise.
I wear socks with flip flops or else like my slippers they just kind of fall off. Since I was in marching band I have flat feet so when I walk they don't arch properly causing my flip flops to just kinda move along without staying on my feet. At least, that's my theory. If I wear socks I'm fine though.

I always wear socks with shoes, most men I know do that. For women though, it seems they rarely wear socks with shoes. Ladies feet don't seem to sweat and smell as much as men's feet.

When I was younger, I couldn't sleep with socks on my feet because my feet would be too hot. Now that I'm older, my feet are cold all the time so I wear socks to bed summer or winter.
I have dated some real girly girls and their feet stunk after being barefoot in flats and such.

Back
Top Bottom