should i buy it?

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16834115229

i am basicly just looking for a laptop to get on the internet and do a little photoshop nad flash, and play some counterstrike 1.6 (at somewhat low quality maybe?) so do you guys think i should buy it? i think its a good deal, but im not really an expert at this type of stuff

edit: i know its not high end at all, but im just looking for a budget laptop, and i will add more ram most likely

Half Evil

Golden Master
256mb ram just isnt enough. ALthough, DDR2, still only 256. Id say check out a nice dell laptop.

Get 512mb in it, along with a Core Duo processor.

joe pic

Fully Optimized
yeah, don't use a celeron processor with using photoshop, especially flash. it has no cache, so you'll have a hard time doing simple tasks like so. what is your price range?
perfectSK gave you a great link to a laptop. save up for that.

slayer322

In Runtime
definitely stay away from the celeron and semprom section of cpu's when buying any computer. I'd go with either a AMD Turion 64 or a Pentium M of some sort, they look like they have low GHz but the way their desinged greatly out performs theire athlon or P4 speed equivalent.

I currnetly have a Acer 5002Wlmi with a Turion 64 1.6 Ghz and its all that i could need for general use. The Crystal Bright glossy screen is really nice for graphics design like photoshop.

lhuser

Golden Master
Hold on...a brand ne lappy for that price...Congratulations! You have found a laptop for me :D