Random Chit Chat

thats why i don't have anything to do with my girls anymore There mother ran around behind my back while i was a work. the girls had a perfect teacher and they are just as bad. Ones on the street somewhere and one is supposed to be married again and the third??? I haven't talked to them in years and they are in there 40's so i just gave up on all of them. My current wifes kids had a good one,(the oldest), and the youngest that is about as bad as my girls. Her father was the baddie there. Deb lost her because the father had connections and deb didn't shes in her 30's somewhere and i was the first in her life after all that crap went down. Deb has been through the wringer for sure but her one daughter has me for her father as she hates the real father. Don't blame her. She is my princess and i love her to death. You can't pick your kids.. and if you don't want that kind of life around you it is your choice. I made my choice a long time ago. don't look back. it hurts less that way
I've definitely chosen peace as opposed to trying to rectify or control any of these situations with logic. Now I just watch it unfold real time like a Netflix series.

Very merry Christmas wishes to all.

We had a house full today, both of our own family as well as a family from church. Everyone had a good time except for the pupdog, as we had to lock her in the office while we were eating (she has no understanding of personal space when it comes to food). She recovered afterwards and was rolling around in the floor with the kids. I was worried about not cooking enough for everyone but it turned out that we could have fed twice as many and still had leftovers.

Very merry Christmas wishes to all.

We had a house full today, both of our own family as well as a family from church. Everyone had a good time except for the pupdog, as we had to lock her in the office while we were eating (she has no understanding of personal space when it comes to food). She recovered afterwards and was rolling around in the floor with the kids. I was worried about not cooking enough for everyone but it turned out that we could have fed twice as many and still had leftovers.
yup... I totally understand about pupdogs and dinner.
This year they were very well behaved and laid down in the living room and waited, but last year was a disaster. My younger sister set her plate on an ottoman and one of my Newfoundlands (being taller than the kitchen table) found it too irresistible and scarfed up her plate by looking down on it when she momentarily left the room. It was very embarrassing on our part but this year she was well behaved and got her favorite treat which is a dental bone
Santa 1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom