Ps3 Firmware Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
This firmware update that is upcoming looks like it is going to kick some arse.

1080P upscaling.......
And remote PSP media management.......

i hate people who complain that an upscalar doesnt make their dvds look like blurays, its still a f'n dvd the quality is stil horrendus

Apokalipse said:
Does it help fix compatibility with PS1 and PS2 games?
Wait... you actually want it to do something? That would mean that it would have to work, right? You do realize that we're talking about Sony here...?

they did not mention anything about PS1/PS2 performace issues...

If you ask me..... The PS3 does a crappy job with playing older games.

Wait... you actually want it to do something? That would mean that it would have to work, right? You do realize that we're talking about Sony here...?

I LOLed^^^ yet this is so true.

It would be a mircale if the ps3 could actually play ps2 games well....and even more of a feat if it could even play ps1 games....i miss ps1. :(

Wait, does that mean the news about how PS3's are doing so well in Folding@home is a fraud? :laughing:

In all seriousness, I like the PS3. Mainly because it has so much processing power. But its software is, well, buggy to say the least. I would really like it to be able to play PS1 and PS2 games, because, well, I still do play them. Believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom