Potentially the longest thread in history...

The materials cost, certainly, but you've got to factor in the cost of R&D, marketing, logistics, management etc. required to bring a product to bear.

Fo sure, but I still bet the margins on those £500+ IEMs are quite a lot better than on £500+ headphones.

In other news, reading the comments to this: https://n4g.com/news/2269643/stadia-4k-streaming-will-use-up-1tb-of-data-in-65-hours

Peasant americans forgetting only their lame ISP's have data caps. Hardly anyone in Europe has capped internet at home. :cool:

Peasant americans forgetting only their lame ISP's have data caps. Hardly anyone in Europe has capped internet at home. :cool:
Not the American people but the U.S. govt which allows ISP's to sell us short. From the guy in charge of the FCC that used to be the guy in charge of Verizon. We will have to wait until 2020 when we get a different leader in charge of this order

Not the American people but the U.S. govt which allows ISP's to sell us short. From the guy in charge of the FCC that used to be the guy in charge of Verizon. We will have to wait until 2020 when we get a different leader in charge of this order

If we get a different leader... The way things are shaping up, we wont. Hard enough to evict a president from office during re-election runs. The fact he has nothing decent going against him is another sign we will be stuck with **** for 4 more years.

Just submitted my claim for the Nexus 6P bootloop / battery drain class action. Let's hope I get all $400 :tongue:

Worse than that actually - Ajit was a laywer for VZW. So, super scummy.

Just submitted my claim for the Nexus 6P bootloop / battery drain class action. Let's hope I get all $400 :tongue:

Enjoy your $3.50 - don't spend it all in once place, now.

Could be $400. if you can provide documentation on multiple phones...
Or possibly $10. just because you owned one of their phones without documentation
You might end up somewhere in the middle too...
$325 — People who experienced the bootloop issue and provide documentation
$150 — People who experienced the battery drain issue and provide documentation
$400 — People who experienced either issue on multiple Nexus 6P devices and provide documentation
$10 — People who did not experience either issue or who received a Pixel Xl replacement
$45 — People who experienced the battery drain issue but don't provide documentation
$75 — People who experienced the bootloop issue but don't provide documentation

Ah so I get $325. I sold my second one before it happened to that one. I have an insurance claim for the battery issue and like a dozen screen shots. I submitted it all :tongue:

btw: that information I posted to you will cost you $300. You'll get $25.

And if there's any scraps left over, you can get your deductible back from your insurance claim too.
if any money remains in the fund at that point, claimants who paid insurance deductibles to
Assurant in connection with a claim regarding alleged bootloop or battery drain in their Nexus 6P
will be reimbursed for those deductibles, except for claimants who did not experience any alleged
bootloop or battery drain issues.
https://www.scribd.com/document/405929329/As-Filed-Long-Form-Notice-in-Google-Huawei-class-action-lawsuit-re-Nexus-6P-bootloop-issue?campaign=SkimbitLtd&ad_group=66960X1514734Xc4b8ae07ded2fb9c39ad6cc96cded6d0&keyword=660149026&source=hp_affiliate&medium=affiliate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom