Potentially the longest thread in history...

I..I think so? Straight north is smack bang into Hong Kong. I forget which areas are under whawtevr dictators/firewalls/etc atm.
And then Mongolia. And then Russia. And then Ice.

edit: oh yeah but first Indonesia. I think they got some of the good stuff

Ahhhh unbelievably jelly at this moment :p the depraved depths I'd be willing to traverse in order to obtain the elusive fiber...

Only fiber to the cab, so my connection will be up to 80Mbps. Not like i'm going to get 1000/1000..

But I just **** myself. The wholesale BT checker has finally updated now the cabinet is going in saying I can order, and it gives speed estimates. See attached..

I spent 10 minutes super damn pissed off. Did not wait year after year for 6.8Mbit. Then I realised that currently my village is patched into the fiber enabled cab in the village opposite which has just gone live, and that we'll be migrated to 'Cabinet 5', a new one they're currently installing in our village, when it's done :p

Attachments

• dafuq.jpg
    dafuq.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 7
Dat A9X performance.

iPad-Pro-Gfxbench-OpenGL.jpg

@ Kman. We have our Cab around the corner from our house up in the next street. You have to walk about 700 Hundred Metres to get their. I just done a full install of Mint 32Bit for compatibility reasons for the likes of shock wave and flash but when doing the updates I got a consistent 7 and a half Meg download from the Mint Repository for the actual updates them selves. No fluctuations in speed. Their was about five and a half hundred meg and it was done in less than two minutes. Actually took longer to install them than it did download them.

Because the Surface Book base model is AFAIK similar to the Surface 4 spec wise, unless you spec the discrete GPU, at which point it'd be the only hardware in the graph with a discrete GPU.

Similar but still different. You can also get an i7 without a GPU. Seems a little incomplete.

Back
Top Bottom