Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well maybe, except in their case they were trying to say you couldn't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p. Unfortunately DLSS doesn't handle aliasing the way native 4k can.

Yeah. overall I find DLSS totally worth it though. I can just about see a difference if I stop and specifically look for the artifacts, but while playing and just enjoying the game it looks close enough that I generally forget it's not 4K and i'm getting 50% better FPS at the same time. And even if I do notice, I still prefer the extra FPS.

Yeah. overall I find DLSS totally worth it though. I can just about see a difference if I stop and specifically look for the artifacts, but while playing and just enjoying the game it looks close enough that I generally forget it's not 4K and i'm getting 50% better FPS at the same time. And even if I do notice, I still prefer the extra FPS.
Yea. For me it depends on the game. Cyberpunk on the quality setting allowed me to max the game out without much visual difference, on the other hand Control looks like garbage with DLSS.

Game was fine when I played it on launch, but it definitely wasn't worth the hype. Most of the big bugs were restricted to lower spec systems that can't max the game out or close to. Hence why the consoles had such a bad time.

Lol i remember Digital Foundry's video of the base PS4 and Xbox versions. Absolutely dire.

My issue with the game was like you said, way over hyped. It didn't even have functioning police systems or anything, cops just spawned right behind you. Kind of a joke. Game needed 2 more years development to meet the hype.

On the forums, is anyone out their self conscious about going to say your local supermarket and buying the reduced items? I've been to my local NISA this morning and bagged about £55 worth of freezer stuff that ultimatly would of been thrown in the garbage bin tomorrow that goes out of date today . I'm talking about fresh chicken fillets, ground beef, whole chickens, cheasey garlic breads, a load of ready meals and a few other things . I walked in and straight away I new by the look on the staffs face in the shop that something was amiss . I could just feel they were gossiping about me . Anyone else feel maybe embarrassed or self conscious about doing something like that or is it just me . I just felt like a cheap skate thats all when I just knew they were talking about me .

On the forums, is anyone out their self conscious about going to say your local supermarket and buying the reduced items? I've been to my local NISA this morning and bagged about £55 worth of freezer stuff that ultimatly would of been thrown in the garbage bin tomorrow that goes out of date today . I'm talking about fresh chicken fillets, ground beef, whole chickens, cheasey garlic breads, a load of ready meals and a few other things . I walked in and straight away I new by the look on the staffs face in the shop that something was amiss . I could just feel they were gossiping about me . Anyone else feel maybe embarrassed or self conscious about doing something like that or is it just me . I just felt like a cheap skate thats all when I just knew they were talking about me .

I know someone on a six figure salary living a very comfortable life who deliberately goes to the local supermarket at the time they re-stock the discount section for food that is expiring the same day. So I wouldn't worry about it...

Back
Top Bottom