Potentially the longest thread in history...

"Making America Great Again" does not mean benefiting the U.S. citizens .... It really means making (Corporate) "America Great Again" for no taxes and greater income

Looks like I missed a lot in the past few weeks. Lots of internet talk, all I'll say there is the FCC allows the turf wars and it has nothing to do with Trump. In fact I'd be willing to bet he doesn't even understand or know what's going on there as it's been happening since landlines were the rage. Making it completely under his radar...oh and the Mexicans have nothing to do with internet so there's that too.

The only thing net neutrality did was inact Title 2 making it so some 3rd parties were able to deploy in certain areas offering actual good speeds and making the big companies start offering reasonable packages while deploying more fiber. That and Google Fiber but their reach wasn't big enough to put a good dent in the system. I'd say if we had Title 2 again for another 2-3 years we'd have reasonable fiber in at least 60% of the country. The push to 5G will supercede this though so it's all moot.

My life has been hell this month. Dealing with roller coaster emotions from new pills (I put myself back on antidepressants), trying to catch up on bills I let go while unemployed, dealing with this foreclosure (found out auction date is the 2nd) and that leading to trying to figure out my next move. Work has been ****. I was finally moved to the new building but it was rushed and dirty so now I'm doing the work of 5 people while getting paid the same. On top of that, I will most likely take up admin duties later of the now all 6 iLabs. The new digs has no privacy at all (so no vaping), a 360 degree security camera, no cafeteria because it's still being built (and right across the hall), no break rooms with microwaves and no mini fridge. So I have to purchase fast food for lunch or breakfast each day which will skyrocket my weekly spending. And my back to having a boss that wants to wing everything so there's absolutely no logical plan at all for anything. Just sit here and do stuff or the ol "figure it out". That's fine, I can do that, but I have no control over anything either now. Great.

To make matters worse now, somebody I've only met 3 times has it out for me. First day on the job right before lunch he sends out a wide email (about 50 CC'd, most I know personally) saying I shouldn't be there and that I stole several assets. Assets of course being computers, like no homie. Why the **** would I need a bunch of 8300 Elites when they were already old af when I was in there. Then today he sends one of his cronies in to rattle me up first thing in the morning. This dude straight pissed off my coworker. What a ****ing **** show. I sent an email directly to the director of AeroIT with my boss CC'd giving a direct representation of the events. Things should get interesting, since these ****ers tend to forget I've been there a while and know people much much higher than them.

Oh, the deal today was apparently I can't have 3 monitors on my machine. Was told it would be taken at random by a tech. Yea ok buddy, let's see an EBS employee take an AeroIT iLab asset and see what happens. That's one company taking property another company paid for out of direct budget. The dude did not like the shade I threw back at him. They started a fight with the wrong person.

To make matters worse now, somebody I've only met 3 times has it out for me. First day on the job right before lunch he sends out a wide email (about 50 CC'd, most I know personally) saying I shouldn't be there and that I stole several assets. Assets of course being computers, like no homie. Why the **** would I need a bunch of 8300 Elites when they were already old af when I was in there. Then today he sends one of his cronies in to rattle me up first thing in the morning. This dude straight pissed off my coworker. What a ****ing **** show. I sent an email directly to the director of AeroIT with my boss CC'd giving a direct representation of the events. Things should get interesting, since these ****ers tend to forget I've been there a while and know people much much higher than them.

What the f*********ck?

Oh, the deal today was apparently I can't have 3 monitors on my machine. Was told it would be taken at random by a tech. Yea ok buddy, let's see an EBS employee take an AeroIT iLab asset and see what happens. That's one company taking property another company paid for out of direct budget. The dude did not like the shade I threw back at him. They started a fight with the wrong person.

giphy.gif

drama within your employment should be avoided at all costs.
Boss's and managers don't want to hear about that bullsh*t
Yea no ****. I have no idea what this dude's issue is and boss's and managers aren't giving a **** right now. LM operates on a whole different level on the inside than people would imagine. It's ridiculous.

My mother-in-law was going through some stuff today and came across some old phones that she has used over the years. One of them was a pink Motorola Razr V3 from AT&T, and it had the charger with it. I plugged it up and the darn thing still works. It is useless as AT&T killed their 2G network off a couple of years ago but it is still a neat find.

Back
Top Bottom