Potentially the longest thread in history...

Phone games are starting to get pretty impressive. This cartoony game made in Unreal Engine 3 wasn't even properly made for iPhone 5, just added support for the new resolution. No improved graphics AFAIK, which is probably why it runs super smooth.

Can't wait to see a game that was made properly with the iPhone 5 in mind.

edit:

Game looks kinda dull when not on a good IPS screen :( I really need to chuck this ****ty TN panel Samsung out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 4
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Re: Today I have...

I love Office 365 (or whatever the hell they're calling it.) It's a lot smoother than Office 2007/2010. Word has some useful new features as well. Will definitely upgrade.

And PP, I upgraded from 2007 to 2010 solely to get rid of that stupid office button in the corner.

**** word, Pages is better anyway.

I agree. Word 2003 was the last good version of Microsoft Word, these foolish "ribbon" interfaces seem to be made for a three year old and slow down productivity whenever I need to change formatting or something.

I agree. Word 2003 was the last good version of Microsoft Word, these foolish "ribbon" interfaces seem to be made for a three year old and slow down productivity whenever I need to change formatting or something.

IMO the Ribbon is the best thing to ever happen to Office. If you look at it objectively it significantly reduces the number of clicks required to access commonly used features.

The new version of office is really nice too, outlook in particular is much nicer

Edit: I just saw that the Galaxy Note 2 will not be Pentile after all but will instead have a new RGB subpixel arrangement! I wish At&t would hurry up and offer a preorder for it.

Last edited:

I love Office 365 (or whatever the hell they're calling it.) It's a lot smoother than Office 2007/2010. Word has some useful new features as well. Will definitely upgrade.

And PP, I upgraded from 2007 to 2010 solely to get rid of that stupid office button in the corner.

I never use it or notice it.

Back
Top Bottom