Potentially the longest thread in history...

i really like contests where you have to take pics of your self holding a certain part of a computer in a different place each round...and if you cant get the pic up in the time limit, your eliminated, and so forth until only one person is left.

you know like: You must have a pic of yourself, holding a mobo, in a mcdonalds round 1.....round 2 holding 3 ram sticks in a best buy beside the ram shelf.....
That sounds pretty cool actually :D I wonder how similar it will be to our leader's decisions

i really like contests where you have to take pics of your self holding a certain part of a computer in a different place each round...and if you cant get the pic up in the time limit, your eliminated, and so forth until only one person is left.

you know like: You must have a pic of yourself, holding a mobo, in a mcdonalds round 1.....round 2 holding 3 ram sticks in a best buy beside the ram shelf.....

While they do sound cool, not everyone can go to a Best Buy or a McDonalds. And everyone doesn't have a camera. But worse still, what if someone got into a bad wreck and died while speeding to one of those places. Tech-Forums could be held liable. I wouldn't expect a contest like that anytime soon.

But we can totally expect a Post Pictures Of Yourself Naked In Public Places Competition, right? Nothing wrong with that :)

While they do sound cool, not everyone can go to a Best Buy or a McDonalds.
However I'd assume most people could. Like, nearly everyone. And you could expand it to just a 'fast food place'.

And everyone doesn't have a camera.
Most phones have cameras these days, and most techies have phones.

But worse still, what if someone got into a bad wreck and died while speeding to one of those places. Tech-Forums could be held liable. I wouldn't expect a contest like that anytime soon.
Doesn't work like that. It'd be like someone suing Walmart because they crashed rushing to a sale.

^exactly....if you dont have the capability to do the contest, then thats your problem lol, and **** man, its not the big of a deal to have to RUSH to get a pic of something....its only a contest.

lol, a random comment has taken a bit of a serious turn there.

I have no phone :) (though I do have a camera :p)

Keep an eye on the OT area, there'll be a thread posted there soon. In the mean time, read the rules posted in the announcement :) the OT thread should be up real soon.

Back
Top Bottom