Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Why don't you tell your dad about your situation? Tell him that you won't able to work efficiently "this way", and that after you clear your mind you can do better work.

Don't drink too much man...

I did tell him the situation. He doesn't seem too sympathetic. I'm thinking I'll just leave anyway, but I do need a job when I come back.

There are so many things far worse than breaking up with a girl. While I know it's hard and painful, you need to realize your path has changed and start making the best of it. Moping around and drinking like a fish won't get her back, nor will it get you a new girl friend. You need to just stand tall and man up to the situation, running off will only prolong the agony.

Slay is right. If she left you then she is not the one. Staying in that place where you drink away your problems, you know how that kind of stuff mostly ends don't you?

And you NEED the job. You DON'T NEED that girl back.

Hang out with someone such as your brother.

The sort that wins you either a cookie or the interwebs.

lol it will be up soon. So keep on the lookout.

Yea first prize all expense payed trip to my bed room, I hope you like banana hammocks.

Yea and man trust me drinking isnt the answer, I know coming from me that is kinda stupid but seriously I have it under control again and I don't want you in that bad place that drink leads to trust me man it's dark, dank and soul destroying.

Back
Top Bottom