Potentially the longest thread in history...

i just thought they were cheap to actually steal the change
i wish they took the memory cards out of the camera and left them...wudn't have gotten me mad at all

lol, last year we had 24 murders tops for the whole state. Only 3 were in the actual city. Then again, the total population of Perth is only like 1.7m

@ crazyq your area seems to have average demographics. interesting.

well i was in a shaddy part of east minneapolis...so yeah...i deserved it
although its weird cos it was in the parking lot and ther are security ppl
it was dark so this dude or dudes must've gone th rou gh a bunch of cars to check if doors were unlocked

yes minn. minn. has a mix of literally everything. even looking at demographics for the city I was amased at the difference in the demographics from one zip code to the next. :) (I work in this field as well so I am obsessed over this stuff) Take a city like raleigh or some cities in kansas and they are very consistant. take cleveland and its consistantly bad. same as detroit where you can get a city block for as little as 200-400K! your area is average compared to some other areas I looked at. :)

Hey, now. I live in Cleveland... just not the one in Ohio. It's Tennessee. Actually, I live outside of Cleveland, but that's what my address says.

There's a murder every 10 hours in Panama. Mostly drug related. Those problems that used to be in Colombia were squeezed out and migrated North. Mexico has a big hand in it to. Scary though because there are also a lot of home invasions.

There's a murder every 10 hours in Panama. Mostly drug related. Those problems that used to be in Colombia were squeezed out and migrated North. Mexico has a big hand in it to. Scary though because there are also a lot of home invasions.

That is why we own guns.

Of course we live a good part of town.. And in my home town everyone knows us (population roughly 400) so we never had to lock cars or house or anything.

Back
Top Bottom