Post ur 3DMark03 Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of overclocking, ASUS gave me some great utilities to overclock my chip and my video card without going into BIOS. I have heard that the 6800 is just an underclocked version of the GT and the Ultra, is this true? If so, how much can I overclock the base 6800?

I agree that is extremely low for your system.

Maybe u have some kind of program running in background.

B/w did anyone do a cs:s stress test cuz i wanna compare them oc'ed my vid card got 120 fps.

yea i got heaps of shit in the back ground ill do it again with nothing running. thanks for the help guys. :)

yours runs a lot faster than mine

my next comp will prolly be an Athlon 64 3800+ or an opteron 842-844 with a Geforce 6800 GT, softmodded to an ultra - the GT is like half the price, even though it has the same GPU, just a different BIOS - and a gig of PC4000 memory

at stock settings I got 9756
overclocked to 3.31ghz and with aa, af, and vsync off, I got a lower score of 9629
overclocked to 3.4 with the 6800 overclocked to engine 375 and the DDR3 to 1050 i got 10,229

i have a 6800 and it shouldn't be tormenting, since you did get a higher score than i did without even overclocking. actually, i found out that my 6800 is my comp's weak spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom