Olympic BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olympic BSOD

What would the Olympics be without a big, fat BSOD in the middle of the ceremonies? Apparently there were others during the opening ceremonies…makes you kinda wonder where these copies of Windows came from. Heh, good for a laugh.

Now just because China is the world leader in pirated products (clothing and software - no joke look it up) that doesn't mean their Olympic puters are pirated. That is a huge assumption... okay not huge, but an assumption... well probably more of a fact but anyways...

keeps coming out that they faked more n more to the thing...read something about filming the fireworks before hand then really shooting them off but showing the pre-filmed/cg ones on TV....then the little girl singing wasn't really singing but someone else was........and now a nice big BSOD....wow, just wow :|

Oh yea, i personally think some of the judges are biased for the chinese because i've watched some events and the china team was horrible compare to the others but they still won gold

keeps coming out that they faked more n more to the thing...read something about filming the fireworks before hand then really shooting them off but showing the pre-filmed/cg ones on TV....then the little girl singing wasn't really singing but someone else was........and now a nice big BSOD....wow, just wow :|

Oh yea, i personally think some of the judges are biased for the chinese because i've watched some events and the china team was horrible compare to the others but they still won gold
The judges are from all around the world. The host country doesn't 'supply' the judges, they are taken from all different countries.

As for the CGI fireworks, i saw what you were talking about. I believe they did the CGI because the fireworks display was actually moving accross the entire country. So if they actually filmed one location you would see about 10 seconds worth of fireworks then it would move half a mile down to the next location. So instead of either having crappy video work in the air where you really couldn't see the display from a good angle they showed what it looked like if you were to see all of the fireworks going off at their times intervals.

just watch some events and you'll see what i mean. I watched the synchronized swimming event and the chinese team sucked..they weren't together or anything but they still won. imho i think the russians should of won that one

The fact is China shouldn't have had the games in the first place, its all politics there china has to win to prove to there population that the communist regime is still worthwhile not being able to vote for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom