Olympic BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the "Fake footstep fireworks". They fake it because
1. I would be horrible quality if it was real
2. Like someone else mentioned they were very far apart.
3. And it was a no-fly zone.

Yea stray from the standard flight path to the airport a wing of migs are scrambled, there is no way they would let a helo fly low over the event. I also dont thing there is a pilot who would sly that low over live munitions unless he was army.

Naga - no honestly i have been busting for ages to post that pic seriously thanks.

wow watch ur mouths im half chinese i bet other countries would of done the same thing if they hosted the Olympics also why d u guys make it such a big deal the olympics will only be a temporary event after it finishes who will be talking about it

if u hate chinese why are u watching it then
Get a grip man. No one was saying they hated the Chinese, but the fact that they faked some of the opening cerimonies. We would have been having this same conversation if it was Germany that did this, or France, or Israel. Get a grip, step back, calm down, and take a deep breath.

No one is going to appologize for stating facts. No one is going to appologize for stating that statistically speaking 90+ percent of the worlds pirated goods (software, clothing) comes from China. Don't believe me? Look it up.

What i find funny, is the big deal that everyone made about that little girl who sung during the opening cerimonies. Here is some text from cnn.com

"The reason was for the national interest," said Chen Qigang, the ceremony's musical director, in a state radio interview. "The child on camera should be flawless in image, internal feeling and expression. ... Lin Miaoke is excellent in those aspects."

The decision was made at the highest levels, Chen said.

"We had to do it," he said. "We'd been through several inspections. They're all very strict. When we rehearsed at the spot, there were several spectators from various divisions, especially leaders from the Politburo, who gave the opinion it must change."

"If you're not good-looking, no matter how well you sing, you'll not be onstage. Do you know you're twisting a whole generation?" read one comment.

Another said, "If foreigners found out, they'd think we can't even find a girl who is good at both."

source: Olympic girl seen but not heard - CNN.com

w/e im going to forget that i started reading this thread

it just annoys me when people say

some examples

"chinese have small penus" - how do you know

"i thought chinese people were smart" - i heard it several times when we do something wrong

"Jack Cafferty saying the Chinese were "goons" and that their products were junk." - Jack Cafferty China remarks - 23/6 Comedy News

some examples

"i thought chinese people were smart" - i heard it several times when we do something wrong

"Jack Cafferty saying the Chinese were "goons" and that their products were junk." - Jack Cafferty China remarks - 23/6 Comedy News

Prototype I think you are just looking for a fight man. I know a lot of people use their status as a minority as a weapon against others and your doing it right now. I'm not afraid to point that out. People aren't attacking you. They are attacking the Chinese government. If you are so enthralled with the communist system and a dictatorial government then maybe you should go join them. I will stay here and be free thank you.

If you can't take stereotypes form the ignorant masses then you need to do some growing up. Racism is very much alive and Asians aren't the only ones who deal with it. In fact, Asia in general is known to be very xenophobic and racist by international organizations.

White people cant jump.
Asians are too smart
And black people steal stuff

happy? get over it.

some examples

Funny, I read through this post a few times - and i see no mention of any of those statements. In fact nothing remotely close. There were some comments about the government as a whole, but nothing about the Chinese as a people.

Do me a favor and grow up. No one was attacking you, me, or any other racial minority or majority in this thread (hence why the moderators have commented PLENTY of times on this specific thread and have not closed it). And if you think the Chinese government is fair, balanced, and doesn't do things in a shady manner then you need to pickup a newspaper. I just cancelled my subscription to Wallstreet Journal, would you like me to renew it and put your address on it?

Sadly, its true.

We are not being racist, i myself am a minority and have no problems
or hate towards any other races. Its is known that the Chinese tend to fake and bootleg many items/products, since they dont have to adhere to the copyright laws other countries have.

Prototype did you actually watch the games? I did and i saw when that girl fell on her knees, its pretty sad when you have to screw over other people who are clearly in the lead just to get a medal.

Its all over the net.....never in the history of the Olympics has there been so much controversy over judges and whether someone did earn a medal or it was given to them by favoritism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom