ogame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play it a couple years back in high school. Eventually, I just thought about what the game really was...staring at a bunch of numbers counting down. Then, I quit because it's not really fun.

Disillusion said:
I used to play it a couple years back in high school. Eventually, I just thought about what the game really was...staring at a bunch of numbers counting down. Then, I quit because it's not really fun.

qft right there.

I started playing when i was at work at my last job. I remember how long it took to actually build up all my stuff, just to have someone invade and destroy everything i had made.

bobojuice said:
qft right there.

I started playing when i was at work at my last job. I remember how long it took to actually build up all my stuff, just to have someone invade and destroy everything i had made.
Yep, that's usually how it went. You would work on all your stuff for weeks or months at a time and while you were away from the computer having a life or working at your job, someone would come along and take it all unless you remembered to "fleet save" before you left the computer.

It was pretty sad there for awhile that I actually had to make my schedule around O Game. lol

it's quite fun ^_^... lol

noones attacked me yet.. been playing 6 months.. im a big turtle though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom