Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF BBQ

i jujst dont get it. i like BBQ.

Ya WTF BBQ.. that's a stupid one...

Here's another one:

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

gaycat.png

It was not my idea, I saw a similair pic a long time ago and couldn't find it so albeit i made my own.

The word "Woot". Now I don't mind if some kid, teenager or young adult (early 20's) say it. But when you have my Aunt who's is 60 something and retired and spend way too much time on lolcats site, it drives me nuts.

Thank god i am managed to put about 800km between me and her right now. She was driving me nuts.

Your Aunt goes on lolcats? I doubt mine do seeing as one of them is an english teacher :p

Hmm well I have proven Mak wrong today, I think that makes up for all my mistakes :)

I never said i was a French expert. :p

As i said it has been over 12 years since i even tried to speak the language. Be glad that i even remembered that much.

Proving me wrong isnt hard if it doesnt have to deal with Windows. :p

Last night on one of those other not so important news shows, there was a report on how kids these days are using netspeak / l33tspeak on resumes and job applications.

And then you have the kid scratching thier head on why they did not get the job.

Was not able to see it as there was no telephone or tv reception where i was last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom