Most annoying internet word/phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wen peoeple cant seem to type and they dont use pucntiation cause ther to lazy to take hte time never use periods an ramble and lololol allthe teime lolol jkjk FTW?!?!?!?!?

i don't like it when people blatantly don't try and fix their spelling mistakes...

and i hate 'boo' more than anything alive. not really an internet phrase, but it still annoys the fk out of me.

and i've gotten to the point where typing out u and ur and all that fun stuff takes just about as long as you and your simply because i can type so fast... lol

what i dont like is when people make a whole sentece out of them like omg rofl gtfo. then my brother who is a litle weird i think he spends to much time on wow will use wow tearms in real life. or instead of laffign hes say lol or jk. it gets anoying when tryign to speak to him other then that people can type what they want. i will also say its not just on the internet but i do not like the word peeps point. and gangster accents on white people just bug me. and yes i am white.

it kinda bugs me when people use digits to make a word more concise like.....gr8......f9.......
that annoys me:(

Actually the word in Frech for Me/My is Je not Ma.;) Toi say my name is Mak i would say:

Je mapel Mak.

Translation

My name is Mak.

w00t i can go thank my French teacher in High School. I FINALLY used it 12 years after graduation!

Bad grammar there Mak

Je m'appelle Mak ;)

Tell me about it, textbook french was a serious waste of time.... :p

Tkey

Ma instead of my, surely it would be better to sound english then french?

Yes!!!! This annoys, as well as the other abridgements.... like r intead of are, u instead of you,,,

Also I hate people being illiterate.... Learn language grammar if you want to speak to people!

I also am annoyed by my own typos: it is always P between letters o and г in the words your, would, etc. When I try to type fast - i have yopur and wopuld instead... This is really annoying!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom