Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you liked metallica, and think their current sucks, check out some of this

now im not gonna guarantee ur gonna like if but i like it and i definitely enjoy their older stuff more than their newer stuff

shadows fall
flaw(not as much, some of their older stuff is good)

they toured with these bands although i do despise 2 of these bands.

Linkin park(despise)
limp bizkit(despise)
mudvayne
deftones.

I play the bass guitar and thats prolly why i like flaw, mudvayne and shadows fall so much, they're bass guitarists are pretty good..

i have to mudvayne albums and i dont think you can compare it with metallica. Deftones are better.

my friends cousin is the drummer in deftones....

anyways, im not behind times, theres just no good metal bands out today. ok, maybe i am a little.

I still like slayer, tool, disturbed, lamb of god, pantara and they are pretty up to time.

I think all their ablums in the 80's were kick ass. there newer stuff, not so much ( st anger ugh)

Metallica = awesome!

I used to be a hardcore fan. I guess i just got old. :(

I still play them once in a while.

My favorite songs:

AM I EVIL?
Harvester of Sorrow
For Whom the Bell Tolls

Nubius said:
wow, you're ridiculously behind the times.... Metallica just pisses me off now...I used to like them a lot, but then after stupid ass Lars bltching over napster and, and I believe they were doing voices in a cartoon because his kid liked it....meh, I'm just really tired of them.

Todays metal....yeaaaaah.....what pisses me off about todays metal is IF....IF you can actually find a decent band with good riffs and a good singer...you're jamming the song then halfway through he goes into this whiney bltch voice with light singing....wtf!? Whatever happened to REAL metal in which it was just hardcore all the way through.

Fear Factory is the only band I'll recognize as being able to sing 'light' and scream as well.

You'd also have to check out swedish bands, finnish, norweigen, etc...etc...in that area...Metal is like mainstream over there....over here stupid ass 'hip hop' and overpaid bastards singing about stupid crap is mainstream....freakin hate it

sorry for the rant :p I'm just picky about my music and the bastard bands and artists of today

Meh...

Check out some old Children of Bodom and some Arch Enemy.

And if you want some really awesome power metal(lol, yes so 80's!) check DragonForce.

edit: children of bodom is so finnish, i think arch enemy is too!
dragonforce = uk.

download songs like

children of bodom = bodom beach terror, hatecrew deathroll, bodom after midnight

arch enemy = nemesis, we will rise, burning angel,, enemy within

dragonforce = fury of the storm

go, do it now!

p0werslave said:
anyways, im not behind times, theres just no good metal bands out today.

Um, what?

Dream Theater
Sonata Arctica
Arch Enemy
In Flames
Opeth
Amon Amarth
I think Bathory is still around
Cannibal Corpse
Children of Bodom

The list goes on and on...

deftones is in a completely different category, but yeah I like them.

I have all of arch enemies CD's....they don't sound like finnish 'death metal' really.

shadows fall
flaw(not as much, some of their older stuff is good)
I've got some shadows fall, they fall under the 'wussy metal' and flaw...meh they've got like one or two good songs and that's about it.

Listening to some grave worm right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom