Interview the person below you

^^ no no I mean have you called her, like on the phone :tongue:

Electric. Haven't used a blade in over a year now

How's your day going?

^^ no no I mean have you called her, like on the phone :tongue:

Electric. Haven't used a blade in over a year now

How's your day going?

Day is crazy... a member of maintenance hooked up an IP phone wrong and caused a loop in the topology which caused flapping hosts on a fiber switch... luckily i saw him walking down the hallway with the phone or else it would have been much more difficult to track the loop.

How do you want to die?

Last edited:
We're aready in hell, this planet is a mess.

the relationship with your sibling, Would you actually even want to talk to them if they were not family or are you actually friends with your sibling. You really should have a brother or sister to answer this one so if you don't please don't reply to this one.

Do you think you'll end up in hell?

Got that covered so if I do I will be more than surprised.

the relationship with your sibling, Would you actually even want to talk to them if they were not family or are you actually friends with your sibling. You really should have a brother or sister to answer this one so if you don't please don't reply to this one.

My sister died in 1998 but I can answer the question. If we had not been family we would not have been friends. I was always laid back and comfortable with what I had and with my friends; my sister was a yuppie and a bit snobbish as well as having a mean streak against any she felt were below her.

With that said I have to admit that we got along best the last few years which were while she was knocking out her masters and PhD and I had married and started my family. We only saw each other a few times a year but could at least talk to one another without blood being drawn.

Barring unforeseen events how long do you plan on staying with your current job/career?

Got that covered so if I do I will be more than surprised.

My sister died in 1998 but I can answer the question. If we had not been family we would not have been friends. I was always laid back and comfortable with what I had and with my friends; my sister was a yuppie and a bit snobbish as well as having a mean streak against any she felt were below her.

With that said I have to admit that we got along best the last few years which were while she was knocking out her masters and PhD and I had married and started my family. We only saw each other a few times a year but could at least talk to one another without blood being drawn.

Barring unforeseen events how long do you plan on staying with your current job/career?
I plan to stick with the one I just got for as long as I can. I want a nice long job to put on my resume besides what I've been doing.

If you had another chance at life, what would you do different?

I plan to stick with the one I just got for as long as I can. I want a nice long job to put on my resume besides what I've been doing.

If you had another chance at life, what would you do different?

If I had another chance what would I do different! Oh dear were do I start. I wouldn't take drugs ending up being a depression sufferer, I would stick in at school, have a good job, retire early, pleasantly and lots of money in the Bank, I would quite happily be living somewhere I could call home, as at the minute I live in the place I do but have never had peace and quiet due to people consistently ringing buzzers, **** the world off, and do what I want with life. Be more confident, rag it around and take it by the horns and be successful.

Q: Who is your dream date. If you could date any Celebrity who would it be even just for the experience.

^ I really don't know any celebrities... At least none that are super memorable. I didn't know who Jennifer Lawrence was until... recently :tongue:

What's the best movie you've ever watched?

Back
Top Bottom