I'm lost in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I used to but now with a 2 1/2 year old there is no more free time. Not that I mind. I had my fun.

You know I find I use math more now then I thought I would in high school, and probably once a month I'm trying to remember how to do something I once knew how to calculate out.

From your writing it looks as if your over stressed, so I'd suggest you drop some stress, and try to find something that you enjoy. As for dealing with your parents just try explaining that you have been doing your best, and understand that its going to be an uncomfortable talk.

Bahhh, well the grade's thing is ok, as long as I know who the real idiots are then I'm fine. As already mentioned above in math for example a question is out of 4, 1 for answear 3 for work. I get all the answears right, I just don't know/do the work. Shouldn't the answear be the important thing? Like I would understand that if I was getting 80% answears right the teacher would want me to show work to tell me where I went wrong. But I get 100% right and he still insists on showing work! I told him why? He just shrugged and walked away...

For the perents part, my perents can't be talked to. If I was going to get up and leave or tell him to shut up, he'd get a bat and we'd fight... there just isn't any talking to them, I kind of have just learned to sit there and YEP, AHA, YA YA YA YA, AHA, YEP, AHA. If you know what I mean.

Like just now my mom was telling me a story of kid from the same coutry of origin who came to Canada and he's 17 years old doing grade 10 Math... Shouldn't that meen if I'm scrueing up at this moment it's ok? Because technicaly I'm like 2-4 Grades above where I should be. But no, she is like you should be 5-6 grades higher. We didn't come to this coutry to raise an idiot. I'm just sitting there yawning... what is there to say? Yea ... um.

dawizhacker said:
Lol, if there is one thing Im' not, that's emo.

Haa.. Just what I needed.

Don't take offense :D .. It just got into my head..

But.. you know.. I have kind of **** time now as well.. With grades and all that.. Espatially if talk about Math, Cal... Where I was always A.. but now, no longer..
And other things too...
So.. Life is a *****.. What can I say..

PS.. I watched today "Suicide Club" :) Jap. Movie..

"One-Two-Three" :p ehehe

Your grades are not a direct reflection of your intelligence. They are a direct reflection of how much work you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom