I'm lost in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kdar said:
Depression.. is another *****...

6thgrade.gif

Not me.. But.. Who knows.. Maybe author of this thread.
There a lot of possibilities..

you're still young and likely are just uncertain about the future. know that there is a place for you and that it will come together.

I'm not really depressed, I just sometimes stop and think of how much I hate stuff, then I just go and take my anger out on something/someone else. Well my anger is a different major problem I have that I don't wish to descuss at this moment.

Well I took my current sittuation and came to the conclusion that I can still laugh at like 80% of the people, I just have to dedicate my life back to school work to get my GPA back to 4.5+

Thankfull my extra-activities in school and around the comunity boost my GPA back to 3.7 Which is Unacceptable, but OK for now. As for my perents I'm still kind of scared that they will get upset over my grades. But w/e at least it will be over with.

Your 15 and hormonal. It's a natural part of being that age.

All I can say is suck it up. You've only been on this earth of 15 years.
That's only 5475 days, 131400 hours, 7,884,000 minutes.

Wait until you get to about 10000 days... then you'll see that 15 years old, isn't that freakin' hard...

Ha, it gets harder with each year.

Trust me man, 15 is good times. Wait till your senior year with your whole future laid out on the table in front of you, and see what kind of moves you want to make then. Until then, enjoy life, act stupid, and be a kid. Those days don't last forever.

15 years old was about the easiest time of my life. Didn't have to work 2 jobs, didn't have to pay for everything, just hung out and had fun with my friends all the time. Good times those were.

^^^
Well I have to work 20 hours a week which is that much, but still 1/8 of the week i spend working.
I have to pay my own clothing, extra things, food outside of my house - school/work.

When the heck are the good times going to start? 16-23?

dawizhacker said:
^^^
Well I have to work 20 hours a week which is that much, but still 1/8 of the week i spend working.
I have to pay my own clothing, extra things, food outside of my house - school/work.

When the heck are the good times going to start? 16-23?

If what you said above is true... I'd like to applaud your parents as they are raising you the way my parents raised me.

You will thank them as you get older.. 25+ When you realize that you now have an incredible understanding for "hardwork = pays off"

Shake your parents hands and say, "thank you." As you will benefit from this type of parenting later in life...

Yea hard work does pay off, most of the time.
Likr before I would mooch money and then save it till I had enough for what I needed to buy.

Now since I have a killer job, I earn the money myself and then when I go to the store I have this thing in the back of my mind that is like "DAM YOU - Remeber how long it took to make this?"

-=-and about shaking their hand I'll get around to that eventualy.-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom