I'm lost in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
Here's the thing.
I'm 15 year's old, I'm in grade 11/12 (meaning that some of my coarses are 11 some are 11 and 12 some are plain 12.

At my age I should be in grade 10 In Canada. Grade 9 From where i come from. I When coming to Canada i Skipped Grades 3,6. My grades were amazing up until grade 10! Like 90% A 10% B. I just recieved my report card in the mail. My grades are messed up. Like B,F,C-,C,B,C+,B. The F is for Math which is at 33%. I failed EVERY TEST! But i Get EVERY A on homework. My past expirience with giving my perents my report card ended up with either a fight or a massive grounding.

I'm 99% smarter then the kids in my grade! Yet i somehow get bad grades. When the teacher asks I'm like there on the spot, while the 99% are like what? huh? pass the weed...
WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ME? Why the **** is it so messed up. I'm just so tired of trying. My life was perfect up untill this point, a nice job, good friends. Now this...

Anyone got any tips? Please don't say study caz I'm doing that every spare second i have now.

How should i bring it up to my perents. I just got all this stuff over the holidays, easialy over 2 Grand worth. I'm already feeling like POOP, What is there to help me?

Sounds like you (and maybe your parents) have put way too much pressure on you. Try to relax and examine why you are doing what you do instead of fighting with it. Maybe you just need a break. Take a couple easy classes.

sometimes its not studying that helps you do good on tests. for me i hardly study, but as long as i pay attention in class (and i mean actually paying attention and understanding the material) and understand the material i will usually pass with at least a B or higher. sometimes i just fall asleep during class and dont pay attention, but i study my @** off the night before the test and i usually get a C.

The school isn't acctualy teaching me anything, well it is but the meterial it's trying to teach, I already know. The further they try the borring it gets by the day. It's like he teaches me one thing, i don't get it, so I go on the net and read for like a week streight, then during class for the next few month I know all the answears.
It just really gets me off when I get a report card and I see those BAD marks, while other retards (Gangsters) in my class are getting A-B. I don't want to be a retard like them, but it seems as if that is the only thing left to do.

I have plenty of time off, if not working then sleeping. That is not an issue here, trust me I have more time then probobly any of you.

Phisics 11/12 is real pain in the *** since i have two times the material to learn in half the time. Calculas 12 Is KILLING ME! I meen it, everyday i go to it it just ****es me off more and more! But i can't quit/drop any coarses because then I will have two mortal enemies at my house, who expect the best from me, no matter what I do, they are to thick to get the words to their brains!

Like seriously why does in Canada it pay off more being a Slack then a Hard worker? Like I will get the stuff done first and then these (*******) will just copy me and get like 30% more then me? How is that fair? I work my *** off to get it done while they are like uhhhh... I was sick. Teacher- That's fine i'll just give you a B+. While I do everything to A- level and get like a C or C-.

The system is retarded. Instead of teaching us Calculas 12 which only 5% of the people in that class will acctualy ever use. Why not teach us something worthwhile? Like stuff to do with life? I bring that question up in class the teacher is just tells me the same bull they have been told to say. It's like the whole nation is being led by a bunch of brainwashed IDIOTS, who somehow seem to be better then everyone else!

My advice...

Cowboy up. You gotta jump through hoops sometimes. It builds character. No one ever knows what they're capable of unless their limits are pushed.

Get it done. You'll walk away a better person.

Ryan

hey, not to start anything between you and your parents, but you should seriously sit and talk to em, and if they dont listen, and try to talk over you (like mine does) just tell em to shut up and listen or u leave, that usually shuts em up, but if they keep on going tal...er yell over em until they get the point, dont know y but it seems when you yell at ur parents it seems to stick to em, but if you talk they forget.

It's like the whole nation is being led by a bunch of brainwashed IDIOTS, who somehow seem to be better then everyone else!

i agree, but think about it: removed. Don't go there

and to u doing grade a work and what not, take it up with ur teacher and ask why you scored so low, and try to work out the kinks, but if you beleive the answer is total bs like they say that you didnt show enough work, thats personal bias and you should take it up with your principal, maybe take a district test, the scantron one, the kind that just checks answers and not for work, and see what you get, and take the same test from your teacher and see what they give you. i had to do that to my algebra 2 teacher...i was doing b work, but i understood it easily and caught on so i didnt realy understand the need for work cause i always got the right answer, so the teacher took off 1/2 point per question so i almost always got a d or f on a test. took it up with the principle, got a different teacher, grade shot up to a b, now im happy.

just a little side note: are you afraid of your parents or are they afraid of you becoming a failure? if so, they shouldnt be because you are already doing way above the standards.

Like seriously why does in Canada it pay off more being a Slack then a Hard worker?

It doesn't pay off more to be a slacker, they just make sure you don't FEEL bad when you're a slacker. Canada is a liberal state that has crap for social ideas.

Like I said...

Don't make excuses, they won't get you anywhere.

Don't complain, no one wants to hear it.

Cowboy up, it's time to be the man.

Saying stuff like "I'm lost in this world" sounds like you're looking for sympathy. Go talk to a woman if you want sympathy. If you want to be a man, fix the problem, don't sit there and pout over the problem.

I reiterate... Be a man. Do what needs to be done. Kick the situation's ***, and do it on your own.

Ryan

Lock yourself in your room and game and watch tv for 3 days nonstop. That will make you want to come back out and enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom