I Need Change.

PopoChubbs

Casually Filthy
That's great man, it's nice to feel like there's a future, eh? There's certainly plenty to stay on top of! Good luck from here on out, dude! Enjoy the journey.

VintageModMan

Baseband Member
That's great man, it's nice to feel like there's a future, eh? There's certainly plenty to stay on top of! Good luck from here on out, dude! Enjoy the journey.
It really is. I've got to touch so much this week I have been wanting to learn and I'm with a pretty. Cool company. My office is professional but laid back. Lots of room for growth and opportunity.

PopoChubbs

Casually Filthy
It really is. I've got to touch so much this week I have been wanting to learn and I'm with a pretty. Cool company. My office is professional but laid back. Lots of room for growth and opportunity.

Those are the best kinds! Some of my favorite days at work are when I wish I had more time to just keep going. 8 hours just isn't enough some days, and I want to keep that momentum up. A more relaxed atmosphere is just so much more conducive to my ability to learn as well, I don't feel like I'm under so much pressure or have to meet a deadline, and can focus on learning/working rather than not pissing off my boss. Cheers, mate!

VintageModMan

Baseband Member
Those are the best kinds! Some of my favorite days at work are when I wish I had more time to just keep going. 8 hours just isn't enough some days, and I want to keep that momentum up. A more relaxed atmosphere is just so much more conducive to my ability to learn as well, I don't feel like I'm under so much pressure or have to meet a deadline, and can focus on learning/working rather than not pissing off my boss. Cheers, mate!
Agreed! It's weird because were technically a production based NOC but our time frames are not ridiculous. Luckily I'll be on 10-hour shifts come Thursday. I can't wait till I learn more because I'm already having issues where I want to do more on tickets because I'm so used to resolving things out at my last job as a tier 2. It feels so wrong looking at a ticket and saying oh.. This goes to network. Doing 0 work on it so I've been digging and talking to our network guy relentlessly. He loves it. [emoji16]

Top Bottom